Stay with Me 04 [6/10]

A/N : 4 chapter to go!!! Yay! I have been thinking about add one more chapter for this story. It will be all about the behind the scene,where the reader and Akashi act differently from the previous chapters. What do you think,guys?

And,there's no maid or butler in the villa,only you and Akashi,alone.

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

You walked to the dining room,where you can see Akashi waiting for you. You sat in front of him and looked at the food.

"I hope you'd feel much better." He said.

"How did you know about my favorite food?" you asked, "only Kuroko and my family knew about it."

He sighed, "I know everything,(y/n)."

You grab the spoon and started to eat, "I didn't know that you're good at cooking,Seijurou-kun."

He smiled, "I'm glad that you like my cooking. Actually, your food are much better than mine."

"Thank you." You chuckles

Akashi noticed your swollen eyes and stand up. He walks to you and strokes your back, "I'm sorry."

"A-Ah..N-No,it's not your fault,Seijurou-kun.." You looked at his eyes, "..it just..maybe my friend is right..I have to move on." You try to smile normally,but your heart still hurt.

He looked at you, "Do you want to go to the lake?"

"Sure," You went to the kitchen to wash the dirty plate but Akashi told you to leave them because he'll wash them later. But you insist, "No need. Let me wash them,Seijurou-kun. I don't want trouble you anymore" With that, he nods and walks away.

Time Skip

After you arrived , you could see a small lake in the middle of the forest. The lake isn't that far from his villa too. You take a few pictures of the view and walk around. The atmosphere make your mind and body relax. Watching the sunset here is the best idea.

"We could stay until the sunset, if you like." You surprised. It seem like he's reading your mind. You smiled and nod. Both of you walked inside the forest. The tree is so tall and big,it make you feel like inside the jungle.

You sat under the big tree and look up. You murmur, "Thank you for all those memories. I love you,Kuroko-kun."

Akashi sat beside you and hold your hand. You jump a bit from his sudden move, "I could make you forget about him." You can feel his warm breath.

You blushed, "Thank you. But, I can do it myself."

He looked at you and stand up, "Could you follow me,(y/n)? I want to show you something."

You stand up and walk behind him, "Where do we go now? It's getting late."

He stopped, "We're here

He stopped, "We're here."

You look up and amazed, "Wow..It's so colorful.."

He smiled, "I used to come here with my mother."

"You're lucky. I couldn't go anywhere with my parents because.."

"I knew." His smile still remind there. But, you could see it was mixed; happy,sad and lonely.

You stroke his cheek, "You knew everything about me."

He smiled, "What do you want to know,(l/n)-san?"

You surprise as your mouth hang open. "How do you know th--"

"I know everything, (y/n)" He smirked. 

You pout and look away. "I know. But how?"

"Love at first day" he said, chuckling bitterly. "You always with Kuroko so I don't want to bother you two"

"..oh w-wait! are you the vice captain of Teiko basketball?" you asked as you remember the short guy with red-headed. 

He chuckled, "Yes"

"I-I see."

"It caught me in surprise at how you notice Kuroko, not me" he smirked, "Kuroko and I almost have the same height, you know"

"I-I know.." you blushed, "n-no I mean of course I notice you"

"Oo~ how about now? I'm taller than you now" he smirked ,teasing you.

"H-hey don't tease me! If I wear a high heel, you will look shorter than me" you said in proud

He glared at you, "Don't you dare or I will break your heels" His eyes changes into a pair of yellow and red orbs.

"Then you will buy me the new pair. Easy" you chuckled.

You know he's joking about it so you don't take it seriously.

Published on July 27th,2019 at 15:01 pm