Light Scatters, Light Fades, and Binding Light

HumbleTomato

I had this GREAT book idea! I basically already laid out what's going to happen so far, because I couldn't stop thinking about it! It seriously took me two hours to type this all up. Please tell me what you think of it! And no, it does NOT have any children for once. Also sorry it's really long >.<

~~~~

So Azura, Alisha, and their other three siblings created the Divine Weapons (The royals) And their retainers: Subaki, Hana, Effie, Arthur, Oboro, Hinata, Niles, Azama, Setsuna, Kagero, Saizo, Peri, Kaze, and Silas all lived in Valla working with the royal family! And they helped create the Divine Weapons they were to serve to! However, when Azura, Kaze, and Silas were creating the Yato the Yato split into two! The shining Yato was the sword that would destroy the world. The dark Yato was the sword that would save the world. Sensing this, Anankos goes fully mad! Then he attacks! Mikoto was force to Hoshido, leaving everyone else behind! Arete and Azura were forced to flee to Nohr. Alisha, the siblings, and the retainers stayed in Valla to try to fight Anankos. However, seeing that they would all die, the royals have the Retainers the Divine Weapons. This is when Alisha gives Niles Brynhildr and gives Oboro  and Hinata the Fujin Yumi. Knowing the royals would die they left Valla, and never spoke of the 4 royals again.

After they escape, they begin their plans on what to do with the weapons. They decided to split into two groups, and go to Hosido and Nohr separately. However, Kaze fell in love with Azura at the time. Knowing he would never fit in at Nohr, and putting Azura's life in danger, he gave the Dark Yato to Silas. He took the Shining Yato, and followed his twin brother to Hoshido. When the retainers reached the two cities, they were welcomed in with the Divine Weapons.

Months later the weapons began to take Human form, due to the Dragon Veins inside the weapons. The retainers then gave them Human names, false memories, and claimed themselves as their retainers.

Finding out about the Human transformation, Garon began to think about what he could do with them. He decided to claim them as his own children, and train them to keep their powers under control. Forcefully, training them to be emotionless soldiers who would dare not disobey him, and follow orders exactly how they were told.

However, Garon wanted more. He wanted more power from the weapons. He asked Arete if there were more. She refused to talk, which lead her to her death. Tricking Azura into thinking Arete died of an illness, Azura told him about the other 5 weapons in Hoshido, and the truth about the twin Yatos. Upon hearing this, Garon planned a peace treaty with King Sumeragi, only to ambush him and capture all 5 weapons.

Meanwhile, Mikoto and Sumeragi claimed the weapons as their children as well. They allowed the Weapons to grow as humans. Experimenting with their feelings, personality, teaching them things, and most importantly allow them to train how they want to. Noticing the shining Yato's potential, and the Raijinto, Sumeragi planned on taking them to the Rainbow Sage, after the peace treaty with Garon.

When Garon killed Sumerai he found the Yato and the Raijinto. However, the Raijinto was being protected by Kagero and Saizo. Seeing this he turned his attention to the twin Yato. Remembering about her power, he kidnapped her instead. Kaze, being unable to walk due to an arrow in his leg, was left to helplessly watch as his weapon was dragged away.

Then Garon isolated the two Yatos together and assigned Gunter, Flora, Felicia, Jakob, and Lilith to watch over them.

Finding about Sumeragi's death, Mikoto orders her soldiers to capture a royal. They kidnap Azura, and she is reunited with Kaze and the others. She tells them the situation with the other weapons. Finding this out, they all begin their plans to recapture the weapons and bring them back to Valla. This includes Kaze getting kidnapped by using Rinka as bait.

Then we get to the video game part, blah, blah, blah! Now here comes the interesting part!

So the Dark Yato's name turns out to be Rina, and the shining Yato's name is Erza. Finding out Erza will go to Hoshido, Garon orders Lago and Zola to create a potion that erases Erza's memories of everything; the royals, Mikoto, Rina, etc. They take her to another isolated area and keep her locked up for a year. They train her to become a professional Assassin/Sorcerer.

Meanwhile, Rina decides to go with Nohr and all hell breaks lose, blah, blah, blah.

However, after the family fight, Kaze finds out an important clue. The Vallite royal siblings were alive. He tells the Hoshidan retainers, and they're all surprised. Knowing he has to tell the Nohrian retainers, he and Azura go back to Nohr and join their side. There, they tell them the Vallite siblings are alive.

Upon both armies arriving at Cyrkensia, Garon watches the dancers perform. Two of these performers, sang both versions of Lost in Thoughts, placing a spell on Garon that was twice as effective. However, the spell still did not work, and the two performers were revealed as Serenity and Alisha. The two begin their escape only to be confronted by Nohrian and Hoshidan guards.

Upon seeing this, the retainers help the two sisters escape. While doing so, the sisters were able to convince Azura, Kaze, and Silas to come with them.

The Hoshidan army retreated and confronted their retainers. The retainers were then forced to tell them the secret, along with the secret about Erza.

The Nohrian royals called their retainers traitors, and about to execute them. Laslow, Odin, and Selena knowing their partners well, convince the royals to allow them a chance to talk. However, the retainers refused to talk, in fear their beloved friends would get hunted down and killed. The royals, upset, begin preparations to kill them. However, a smoke bomb gets set off and smoke covers the area. After the smoke clears, the retainers were gone.

Hearing the truth about Erza, the Hoshidan army sets out to go find her.

~~~~

And unfortunately that's all I have 😔 I can't think of the rest. But please tell me if you would love to do this with me! I know for a fact, that I won't be able to do this all by myself. Also I think this should be either a trilogy or two books! So like the first book should be called Light Scatters and it ends with Rina finding out about her long lost twin Erza. Then the third book should be called Light Fades where they're all trying to get Erza back, and the retainers are trying to find the Vallite siblings. The last book could be called Binding Light where everyone meets up, tells all the secrets, and the Vallite siblings use the Divine Weapons to defeat Anankos or something!

Of course we can work on it during the summer, while writing TDL! If you don't want to that's alright! But please tell me what you think of it!