Chapter 1

Madison's brown curls bounced behind her back as she stepped inside of her house.Her black converse squeaked against the checkered tiles of the kitchen.

'Hey Maddie Brynn's sleeping over tomorrow!!' Shouted her younger sister Mackenzie from the bench, although through her mouthful of Apple it sounded more like, 'A Mackie brim sheeping oer Moro!'

'No my friends are!' Maddie frowned

They both stared in anger for a while, 'MUM!' They both screamed, racing up the stairs to their mother Melissa's study.

'Mum, Maddie's gonna ruin my sleepover with Brynn!'

'No we've planned this for ages!'

'Girls stop you're interrupting my work!' Melissa frowned, looking up from her computer screen for a split second, 'sort it out yourselves!' She said angrily.

Maddie and Mackenzie's  mother had always been a kind of workaholic mother, swallowed up by her job, having no time at all to spend with the family.

'Fine, I'll go to Brynn's instead!' Mackenzie sighed.Maddie thanked her and walked down the hall to her bedroom.She flopped down on her bed before flipping open her laptop and face timing her friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie=💐
Kendall=💜
Chloe=💞
Nia=🌴
Paige=🎀
Brooke-=🍍

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

💐-Hey guys I can't wait till tomorrow!!
🎀-I know right, squeeeee!!
🍍-haha oh my god Paige
💜-So what should we do tomorrow??
💞-tell ghost stories
💜-Chloe don't even go there
💞-but I heard this really good one about this guy who gets a doll in the mail who looks exactly like him and he...
💜-CHLOE STOP!!!
🌴-Oh my god Kendall chill out!!
💜-(eye roll)
💐-I've got to go guys, I've got a book report due tomorrow!
💐💜💞🌴🎀🌴-okay bye!
❓❔❓-oh my god she's so annoying why do we even let her hang out with us...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddie shut her compete screen just in time to hear the last part...she quickly reopened her screen, but nothing happened.Who could have said that??They were her friends?but She was going to find out.Tomorrow.Sleep Over.Truth Or Dare.