where am i?!

She looked up at the sky, the wind blowing in her hair, as she puts her hoddie on. She breathes in deep, and start walking towards the open doors of the school, thinking about the worst and what the day would consist of. Her anxiety starts to act up, she starts to shake as her nervous over welem her.
She sees him, he's standing there. She stops, and stares as he walks closer towards her, and then he launches towards her.

Have you ever felt those warm tingles down your spin? Have you ever smiled up at someone for no reason...?
Because I have, and I loved the feeling, I loved the feeling of being safe, the feeling of not worrying, the feeling of knowing that everything is going to be ok. But, knowing that that feeling would be gone forever.

"Savannah?"
She grunts as she opens her eyes to a bright light, confused she looks around to see where she is, why she's there and what the heck happened.
"Savannah, do you know where you are?"
The voice asked again.
A warm sensation like a hand goes to her forehead, then something cold and wet aswell. She closed her eyes, relaxing a bit, smiling too.

"W-where am i....?" She struggled to speak, she tried to sit up, realizing she was strapped down...to a bed? Maybe to to chair? She didn't know. She couldn't see with the bright lights, she stopped and looked into the nurses eyes, frowning at her, she chuckled.
"Yes?" The nurse raised her eye brows.
"Who are you? Why am I here? What the hell happened!?" Savannah started to breathe heavy.
"Savannah, calm down. My name is Katherine, I'm your nurse this evening".
Nurse Katherine said pushing Savannah down onto the bed.