extra 2

Yein POV

Wow, Jungkook oppa look more handsome then before. I heard that he caught a cold before. "I thought you are having a fever" I said. "Yes I am, but now I'm okay" He give me a very sweet smile. "Cut it off, maybe you recovered because of Saeron?" I tease him. "You are jealouse right?" He smirk. "There is nothing to be jealouse of. I hope you happy with her" I said not bother looking at him. "Just told me that you are jealouse. I really want to hear it" he pull me by my chin. "Jungkook ahh, people will reconigse us" I push his hand away from me.

"Then, lets go to other place. I have something to tell you" he pull me out from this shop. Until we are at the alley but this alley is different, there are many painting and drawing that make my jaw dropped. "Beautiful right?" I said to him. "Like you" he gave me his fainted smile. "No, I'm not pretty" I said while looking at the wall that can't make my eyes off. "You want to hear my story?" He asked and I nodded. He pull me to sit between the drain. "Since I debut as an Idol, I never caught or maybe fall in love with a woman. But, finally I felt that feeling after I see someone. I even more excited when looking at Jimin hyung and Kei noona" He said.

I feel like wanna run away from him. I think I'll never get to love him. That woman must be so lucky. "Ouh really? I envy that girl so much" I said holding my tears. "Yes, she is very pretty and cute. That attrated me to her" he smile. I can't hold my tears and it fall down streaming on my cheeck. "Congratulation" I sat as I stand up. "Why are you crying? That woman is infront of me now. The woman that make me fall in love" He stand up wiping my tears.

I can't bealive this. I burst into tears again. "I love you for a long time Jung Yein" he hug me tightly. Buried his face on crook of my neck. "I thought you have someone else. I have give up on you" I punched his chest. "No, You are the one that make a big mistake" He leaned closer to me and our lips met. I can't bealive this.

Kei POV

We are now at our fansign. We came with Bts but they are not show up here except Jimin who holding Jinhyung. "Kei unnie, how can you are still skinny even you have a baby" one of my fans said. "Really? I don't know maybe Jimin take care of my food well" I said. "You are really cute with Jimin. Why your leader is a little bit chubby?" She asked me. "I don't know, maybe Rapmon keep giving her a chocolate?" I laughed at her. "But still, Babysoul unnie is cute" she said and I chuckled.

We take a break for about 30 minutes to eat. "Kei ahh, hold him for a while, I need to go to bathroom" Jimin said. Jinhyung being naughty with his daddy. He keep want people to hold him even he now can walk for a little. "You are heavy" I said give him a kiss. He chuckled. A few minutes later, Jimin came. "Let me hold him back" he want to hold him, but I don't give him. Its okay, you need to rest first. I know you are tired. "What use my muscle Jiyeon ahh" He being so annoying. Like father like son huh?

"Fine, take a chair and sit beside me in the fanmeet" I said. "Why should I? I'm not lovelyz" he said. "Fans keep asking me where is Jimin? Where is Jimin and Where is Jimin?" I said. He then smirk at me. "You are jealouse right?" He asked me. "Yes I'm Mr Park, almost 70 percent who come here is an Army not Lovelinus" I glare at him. "Okay okay lets go" he peck my cheeck before go to our side for fanmeet. "Omg there is Jimin" I heard fans already going crazy.

"Soojung unnie, you have a new members of Lovelyz?" A fans asked Soul unnie. "Ouh, he is our make up artist" Soul unnie tease Jimin. "Ahh noona" He pulled Soojung unnie hair's. "Yah you Park To The Jimin. I will take my revenge. You got no jams. Right? He got no jams" she told the fans. "You both are cute" one of our fans told us. "This is Namjoon hyung fault. Teaching you things that Baby should not know" They keep teasing to each other. I keep giggling. "Annyeonghaseyo" I came here because I'm armnus" one of our fans said.

"Armnus?" Jimin and I say in the same time. "I'm your baby fans, and also both of you" she then laugh. Jimin burst into laugh so hard. That fans, take a selca with Jinhyung and also Jimin. Theres many of them come to see Jimin. This is our fanmeet okay. We have ended our fanmeeting and we get to rest for awhile at our waiting room. "Its better you guys that doing this fanmeet. There are a lot of no, a tons of army outside" Sujeong said. "Did you treat them nicely baby?" Jhope asked Mijoo unnie. "No, I scolded them badly" Mijoo unnie glare him.

"Noona, army is our life" Jungkook said. "Then, leave me" Yein glare at him. "Omg you are my last love" Jungkook smile. I want to vomit. "Look, maknae being the oldest" Jiae unnie hit Yein. "Noona, you are suppose to hit Yoongi hyung, not my baby" here we go. A drama. "I have a plan. lets play Yaja time. We should mix" Jin said. "No, I'm at disadvantage. Who I would yell at?" Soul unnie protest. "Wow, seems to be fun. I never see Soul noona being humilate" Suga oppa said. "I want to hit you" Soul unnie glare at him. We all giggle on gags that make by other
------------------------
하나 둘 셋 I'm in love with Clc. Do you want more extra chapter? I will continue that Yaja time to next chapter okay? Don't forget to read and vote. And don't catch a cold. Ilapyou 😘