Clans and Cats

(I own no pictures all are from Google)
EagleClan

Leader: EagleStar, a brown and white tabby with green eyes (picture above) (father to TreePaw and mate to MockingJay)Deputy: GhostClaw, a black and white patched shecat with folded ears and yellow eyesMedicine Cat: BlueFeather, a grey and blue tom...

Deputy: GhostClaw, a black and white patched shecat with folded ears and yellow eyes
Medicine Cat: BlueFeather, a grey and blue tom with blue eyes
                           Apprentice: TreePaw
Warriors: FireFlower, an orange tabby shecat with a white fur in the shape of a heart on her chest.
HurricaneEyes, a grey tabby tom with one blue eye and one green eye
MockingJay, a misty silver tabby shecat with icy blue eyes (mother to TreePaw and mate to EagleStar)
            Apprentice, VarjakPaw
SpiderTail, a large black tabby tom with a long white tipped tail (father to VarjakPaw, mate to HoneyDew)
Astro, a young orange tabby tom (former kittypet who joined and kept his name)
SpiritPelt, a young white furred tom with orange eyes
MountainFur, a large brown tabby tom with brown eyes (TurtlePelt is expecting his kits)

Apprentices:
TreePaw, a young and bright brown and white tabby shecat (medicine cat apprentice, daughter of EagleStar and MockingJay)
VarjakPaw, a young black tom with orange eyes (Astro named him, name pronounced Ver-Jack-paw. Son of SpiderTail and HoneyDew)

Queens:
FrostTail, an old white fluffy shecat with blue eyes, she has a tint of blue in her fur (mate to TornEar)
TurtlePelt, a beautiful tortoiseshell shecat with green eyes (expecting MountainFur's kits)
HoneyDew, a cream colored shecat (mate to SpiderTail and mother to VarjakPaw)

Elders:
TornEar, a black old tom (mate to FrostTail)

NightClan

Leader: NightStar, a sleek black shecat with green eyes (picture above) (sister to ShadeTail) Deputy: WaterPelt, a light grey tom (Father to SkyPaw, mate to SquirrelTail)Medicine Cat: GlassFace, a light grey shecat with two pure white eyes (she is...

Deputy: WaterPelt, a light grey tom (Father to SkyPaw, mate to SquirrelTail)
Medicine Cat: GlassFace, a light grey shecat with two pure white eyes (she is blind)

Warriors: LoudBird, a small but tough brown tabby shecat
                    Apprentice: FadingPaw
ShadeTail, a large goofy black tom and has blue eyes (brother to NightStar)
SnakeEyes, a large brown and black tabby tom with large green eyes (TinySpirit is expecting his kits. And already has a daughter named DuskKit)
        Apprentice: SkyPaw
GreySky, a grey flat-faced thick furred tom with green eyes (father to FadingPaw, mate to QuickStorm)
       Apprentice: AztecPaw
SilverFish, a young grey tabby tom (MintLeaf is his mate)
QuickStorm, a dark grey fast slender shecat with blue eyes (mother to FadingPaw, mate to GreySky)
SquirrelTail, a white shecat with a light brown tail and brown eyes (mother to SkyPaw, mate to WaterPelt)