Fatal Attraction

DESCRIPTION:

A lot changes in a year and a few months: people grow, people forget, people change and people love. 
Jane Puller has no time or place for love in her life, she gave it a go once, only to have it thrust back into her arms in the form of a broken heart. Bitter from a broken promise, she escapes to her life in Siem Reap, Cambodia for a whole month, teaching, aiding and living the life of pure freedom.
What she doesn't expect is Central Perks to drop in and make good on a once forgotten promise, and with them, the infamous Johnny Bloom.
It's a fatal attraction, one that's destined for disaster.

WHAT I THOUGHT:

I THINK THERE ARE TEARS ON MY WALL

Can you hear my sobs, like beyond the screen? Oh, my God.

This story is my favorite story of all fucking time. 

This book. My God, this book. This book made me feel feelings I'm not ready for. This book addressed the children with Malaria in Siem Reap, Cambodia and I fell in love with all the children there.

It may be fictional, but the things going on in the countries there, aren't. This book made me want to sell my damn house to donate to those children who have none.  Their attraction is fatal, and so is Malaria.

This book. You should read it. It opened my eyes and this is truly the most beautiful thing I have ever read.

Now, the cover is beautiful and I love it. The description however doesn't do the book justice, because it does not show how serious and moving this story really is. 

The characters are beautiful and although they carry so much emotional baggage, it was very pleasing to read about them get over the problems together.

Johnny is an asshole during the beginning of the book but towards the end, he shows how delicate and emotional he is.

Jane is a hypocrite during the beginning of the book as well. But towards the end, like Johnny, the beauty of her mind and the pureness of her heart shine through.

Nhean. Shit. Oh, My God. I can't.

The problem is this story is it makes me believe that all the people who are in unrequited loves (Including me) will have chances. But that thought is toxic and *fatal* 

So, overall I give this book 10/10 because I love it so much. I didn't know there was a first book?  I'm not reading the first book, sorry. I just can't bear the thought of both of them not together. Maybe I'll read it after THREE and FOUR. Like shit. There is Three and Four. If it is as beautiful as this book, then maybe they'll end up here, as well.

 Props to the author, I can already sense great things in her future. 

If this is getting published, like the whole series, I'm buying them. I swear to the Lord. I'm buying them in hardcover, Good Lord.

Cheers to sleepless nights and tear-stained pillows :) xx

A/N: Remember! The Author will always be the person the chapter is dedicated to! :D