The Collective Imagines

IMAGINE THIS.....

You still can't accept the fact that he is a part of the new hit boy band The Collective formed on X-Factor. You two didn't get to spend much time together while he was on the show, so now that he is off the show he wants to repay you all of the time you two missed out on. he has planned a date for the two of you tonight and you cannot wait. You are nervous and excited at the same time. You have been on numerous dates with William, but you still can't help but be nervous about tonight.

You call over your best friend, Keeda, which you met after her boyfriend, Zach became a part of the same boy band as William. You two have been though a lot together since the first live shows when you two first met. But most of the time you two are inseparable when the boys are around. She comes over and helps you pick out your dress for the date and she even does your hair for you. She is actually really good at styling and she actually makes your hair look really good, which surprises you because you can never get your hair to look good no matter what you do to it. She then helps you perfect your make up and you thank her for her help and assistance.

Keeda leaves and you grab your bag and go downstairs and wait for William to arrive to take you on your date. Your phone vibrates in your bag and after searching though your things you finally find it and pull it out. You see that you have one new interaction on twitter and a message from William. The message reads, "Hey babe, I haven't forgotten about you, I promise, fans mobbed me after getting your gift from the shops. I'll be there in 5. Love you. Mwah. <3". You smile at his sweet text and you don't mind because he loves his fans to bits. You know they mean the world to him and you know that he has reached his goals and reached success because of his fans. "That's fine Will, I understand. I'll see you then, Love you too. :) <3" is what you send back before you go onto twitter and see your new interaction. "Just bumped into @WillSinge while he was buying a gift for the amazing (your twitter account name)to give to her on their date tonight. #younglove" you smile and favourite and retweet it.

As you lock your phone screen and put it back into your bag, your doorbell rings. You jump, not expecting it to ring because he would normally just come in. You get up and straighten your dress before heading to the door and opening it. You smile as soon as you see him and his face lights up once he catches a glimpse of you all dressed up. He pulls you in for a hug and you happily hug him back.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you William." You whisper.

"I missed you too babe. Sorry I'm late, some fans spotted me. Ohh and you smell amazing." He replied and you giggle nervously.

"Thanks Will. But hey what were you doing at the shops?" You ask as he pulls away from the hug.

"Nothing that concerns you at this point in time. Now shall we be going?" He answers and then changes the subject all too quickly.

"Yeah, sure. Where are we going though?" You ask as he takes your hand and leads you out of the door. He doesn't answer but you see the large smile on his face grow wider.

"Really?" You ask and he nods. He never planned on telling you, and he still doesn't plan on telling you until you get to the location.

"Fine." You give in and he smiles before opening the car door for you to get in. You thank him before getting in and he smiles back and says its fine. On the long car drive to the location he sings any song that he knows the words to. Some he didn't know too well but he went along with it and made up a few lines which made you laugh. Then With You by Chris Brown came on the radio and you knew that he would know all the words. He was singing along and seemed as though he was singing it for you and you found it really adorable. You arrived at the location and you had no idea where you were. He told you to stay in your seat while he went and opened the door for you. He opened the door and he took your hand and helped you out of the car being cautious of your long dress, so you wouldn't step on the bottom by accident. You thank him again an he kisses your forehead again trying to tell you that its fine.