The Eyes [Vampire! Yami X Yugi]

{Yugi's POV}

I was walking to school casually with my friends. We talked and laugh along the way, feeling joy in our hearts. But, I can't help but feel that someone is always watching my every move.

I tried telling my friends about the feeling but they just told me that it was probably my imagination or something. But I still can't shake the feeling off. Everywhere I go, I feel like I'm being watched.

-----

My friends invited me to go to the arcade with them, but I felt like going home so I declined their offer. As I was walking home, I feel that gaze on me again. But it has to be one of my bad days, because I had accidentally bumped into Ushio.

"Oh look, it's Yugi guys." Ushio yelled out to his gang. I was in trouble. I felt the eyes that had been watching me all day look over to Ushio. At least that's something taken care of.

"Leave me alone, Ushio." I demanded, shrinking away in fear.

Suddenly, a strong force hit my stomach and sent me flying to the wall. "Oww..." I held my hand on the part where it hurts, but unfortunately, Ushio hit me again and I was pretty sure some bones broke.

-----

He had already left when he was done 5 minutes ago, but it was still hard for me to walk. It couldn't be anymore worse, couldn't it? Yes. Yes it can. The eyes are back on me again. Even though I wanted to escape that grasp, I couldn't run with my current condition. If i run now, it would just get worse.

I decided on just ignoring the stare and slowly made my way back home. I was lucky that the game shop wasn't that far away. I took my ky out of my pocket nd slowly turned it. As I got inside, grandpa was nowhere to be found. Well of course since the game shop ha closed. Apparently Ushio had been bullying me until evening. I opened the back door to the house and was greeted by grandpa. "Welcome home Yugi!" Grandpa yelled.

"Where are you grandpa?" I asked, still not noticing where the source of voice is at.

"I'm in the kitchen!" He happily replied, not knowing my current condition.

"Well then, I'm going to my room to do my homework!" I replied, trying my best to sound cheerful.

"I'll call you down for dinner." He added a statement.

"Thanks grandpa." I dashed off towards my room, not wanting my grandpa to see me in my current state.

As I reached my room, I opened it and immediately felt pain rugpshing to my body. The bruises that had beecause by Ushio hurts a lot, but I know that I'd have to bare with it.

I slowly tried to get up to stand, and when I suceed, I made my way to bed. I decided on taking a quick shower then to do my homework.

When I tried to get up, the pain was overwhelming and it made me fall to the ground. "What am I gonna do? I can't move since my body hasn't feel pain like this in a while. I'm not used to it like before..." I mumbled to myself, tears dripping down from my eyes.

I decided to just bare with that pain and slowly went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and carefully made my way back to my room, not wanting to fall anymore than I already have.

I sat down on my chair and took out my homework from my bag, identifying which one is which. I didn't have that many homework to do, and less homework is always better for me.