Lesson [Yami X Slave! Yugi]

Swearing and Lemon

Yami had the habit of punishing every slave that made a single mistake. And he especially liked to torture and punish Yugi.

Evertime Yugi had made a mistake, Yami would litteraly fuck him hard. And Yugi foun dpleasure in the act so he did mistakes more often. Yami was quite irritated about how Yugi was making mistakes every so often.

Then Yugi came into Yami's office. He purposely dropped a cup and he sarcastically said 'Oh No~'. Yami had enough and took Yugi to his bedroom. Yugi was happy but Yami on the other hand, had an evil smirk.

After they had arrived inside Yami's room, Yami locked he door and threw Yugi onto the bed. "I had enough of you making mistakes Yugi." He stopped but then continued, "So I'm going make you learn your lesson."

Yugi immediately had fear bubbling up inside of him. Yami grabbed Yugi and ripped every piece of clothing Yugi had and threw them on the floor. "Today Yugi, I'm going to do you dry and hard."

Yugi was terrified at the thought. Yami on the other hand, had already stripped down as well. "I'm going to fuck you Yugi." As he positioned himself over Yugi's entrance, he continued to say, "Fuck you senseless". And with that, Yami slammed into Yugi hard. He didn't even go slowly nor did he let Yugi get used to it. He started pulling out and slamming back in again and again. Yugi was in pain and he whimpered. But after a while, Yugi started screaming not in fear, but in pleasure.

Yami on the other hand, was not satisfied by Yugi's reaction. He wanted Yugi to scream more and louder. And so with every thrust, he slammed in harder and harder. And Yugi was currently screaming his lungs out. His body was burning with pleasure and he couldn't take all of it.

Yugi felt that he was near and tried to tell Yami but failed miserably. But he didn't have to tell Yami, for Yami had already known. He grabbed the tip of Yugi's cock and pushed his thumb on to the tip, making Yugi unable to cum. Pre cum was leaking down but Yami pressed even harder, making sure that Yugi could not come in any way possible.

"You're not allowed to come Yugi." Yami stated, an evil smirk making its way to his face.

"B-but!" Yugi screamed in pleasure again, but he felt uncomfortable about how he could not release. His cum was building up inside of him and he begged for his master to let him cum.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Yami said as he slammed into Yugi again and again.

"Y-yes... Now please let me come..." Yugi begged.

"Not yet Yugi..." Yami whispered seductively in Yugi's ear, making Yugi shiver.

"Yugi could not hold it anymore and he was about to burst any second now. He was overflowing with pleasure in every part of his body, but he could not release.

Yami then slammed one last time then he came inside of Yugi. Yugi felt even more pleasure coming to him. "can I please come now?" He sobbed.

"Nope. Not until I finish." Yami replied.

"But aren't you done?" Yugi askedm confused at the answer.

"We're gonna have 3 more rounds." Yami replied seductively as he started slamming into Yugi hard.

Yugi was screaming in pleasure again and again. But his cock's tip was pressed down by Yami's finger. He could not come.

-----

Yugi was exhausted by this point, it was the last round and Yugi had to held it in for one last time.

-----

Adter the last round was done. Yugi begged his master to let him come but Yami changed his statement. "Maybe I should do more rounds just to make sure that you will not repeat your mistake again." Yami smiled at Yugi and Yugi could feel his end coming.

And with that, Yami started slamming into Yugi again, and Yugi was yet again screaming in pleasure.

That night, Yami kept fucking Yugi senseless and Yugi had not come after about 9 hours after their first round. Yami swore to Yugi that he would made it more longer until he let Yugi come if he made another mistake. And even though Yugi enjoyed the rounds, he was tired of his master not letting him come. He was a bit traumatized and he became extra careful about his movements.

The End

-----

I am still 11 but I have such a dirty mind. Well, this is one of the ideas I had in mind. Actually the idea was just 'not letting Gugi come and making Yami do lots of rounds'. But I did not onow how it turned to be so slutty like this. Anyways... The next chapter is gonna be a fluff one so expect your heart to be mushy. Bye guys and see ya next time!

Feedback is appreciated btw. XD