~Chapter 44-See you again?~

-Normal P.O.V-

"Okay," Ink digs around in his many pockets.

Geno just snorts, trying to act calm. The others just shook their head.

"You could've been more prepared!" Edgy throws his hands up.

Ink gives him a sideways glare, finally pulling out a dark crystal.

"So this is a crystal, but it's not really for looking. It's actually for summoning my 'friend'." Ink puts it back in one of his many pockets.

"Wait, what 'friend' are you talking about?" You question.

Ink sighs, fixing the light blue hoodie tied across his waist.

"His name is Error. He's a Sans like the rest of us. Many years ago, Error decided it would be fun to kidnap some other Sans. Then he found blueberry."

You couldn't help but feel scared even if these guys were standing next to you.

"Error is a glitch. He can pretty much go where ever he wants. But- uh, you've been living with someone just as bad." Ink states nervously.

All the others seemed to get fidgety, not fully prepared to break the news. Ink takes a deep breath not even needing the air.

"The Sans you live with is a murderer."

You stare at all of them, eyebrows knitted together and chewing on your lip. Somehow you knew, but you also wanted to trust your boyfriend.

So many emotions were swallowing you. You felt anger at first, clenching your fists and turning red from holding it all. Then the anger seemed to fade away into sadness. All of the Sans just watched you with pitiful looks, not saying a single word.

"I trusted him... his word and he lied." You stare down at your shaking hands, tears dripping off your face and onto your palm.

"I don't know what to do now!" You yell, putting your hands over your ears and clamping your eyes shut.

You feel boney hands tug at your arms, making you uncover your ears. Then you feel warmth as you're tugged into a gentle hug.

"That's why we are hear." Ink mumbles.

You wrap your arms around his torso and silently cry into his chest. While you weren't looking. Ink looks over at the other Sans' and gives a smug smile.

'Snooze ya' loose.' He mouths.

They all growl, crossing their arms. Ink just chuckles quietly, looking back at you.

"Welp, I suppose I should confront him." You pull away, wiping away the tears that didn't land on Ink's shirt.

"Actually, be super careful. He's love sick, and that can make anybody do anything. Just remember, we'll be hear to help when ever you need." Ink pulls out a (f/c) gem necklace.

"We all want to help in anyway we can!" Sleepybones yawns, giving a small smile.

"Yeah, we only do it because we love-" Dancey tackles Edgy before he can finish his sentence.

You give a sad smile, running over and hugging Sansy. He almost trips because of the extra weight but hugs you back anyway.

"Thanks guys." You say pulling away.

All of the others looked mad.

"What? No hug for me?" Killer questions, growling slightly.

You felt chills run up your spin when he asked, but walked over and hugged him anyway. You continue to hug every single Sans, thanking them in the process.

Ink places a hand on your shoulder, giving a smile.

"Let us know when you need anything. We're just another Alternate universe away!"

You grab the necklace from Ink and put it around your neck, hearing a click letting you know it was on.

"I'll definitely being calling you guys a lot." You give a smile, wrapping your arms around Ink's shoulders and yanking him into a hug.

"We'll be counting the days." He blushes, hugging you back quickly.

"Just don't get to close to Error. I've known that a-"

"Beeeeeeeeeeep!" Sleepybones interrupts Ink.

Ink glares at him before going back to what he was saying.

"I've known that guy for awhile now. Don't touch the blue strings." Ink places both of his hands on your shoulders.

"I've got it."

"Good." Ink says before pulling you forward and pressing his teeth to your lips.

Before you could pull back, you were already waking up on the ugly green couch. You eye the space around you, seeing papyrus sleeping and snoring like he usually was.

You reach up and touch the necklace around your neck, smiling. You could already hear the other Sans' fussing at Ink for kissing you.

You stand from the couch and sigh.

Well, time to confront your soon to be Ex and a Sans that seems to be insane.
----

;3

I have nothing to say.