Finding Love In The Enimy

Gizell's POV

"But why father?" I whine. "Because you are 16 you do not need another pet." My father says walking me to the train. "Mr. Riddle hello." A man with red hair greets. "Ah hello Mr. Weasly." My father greets. "Hi Ron." I say hugging him. "Hey Gizzy." Ron says hugging back. "What did I say about calling me Gizzy?" I ask pulling back. "Heh sorry it is more of a habit now." Ron says scrating the back of his neck. "It's fine. Let's find a compartment before they all get taken." I say grabbing Ron's hand and leading him to the train. He looks back at our fathers giving a 'help me' look. We get on the train and find Harry and Hermoine. "Hey Gizzell and Ron." Harry says looking at my hand holding Ron's. I drop his hand and walk over and sit next to Harry. While Ron takes the seat next to Hermoine. "Well if it isn't Miss Riddle herself." Draco says glaring at me. "What do you want Malfoy?" I ask irrated. "Hey I just wanted to see if you wanted to sit with me and my friends not these pesintes." Draco says coolly. "Draco I would but I hate you." I say sweetly. "And you call yourself a Ravinclaw you make the dumbest desitions." Draco mutters. "What was that!" I ask/yell getting up and drawing my wand. "I am not afraid to kill you Malfoy and I am sure my father wouldn't either." I say holding my wand to his throught. I mutter a spell and he goes flying back to his compartment. "That is some powerful magic if it pushed him that far." Hermoine says looking over my shoulder to see how far her went. "Why thank you I learned it from my father." I say sitting back down next to Harry. I look past Harry and out the window seeing Hogsmead station. "We better change into our robes." I say giving them the heads up. We all nod the. Hermoine and I make the guys turn around and they do the same for us. Once we are in our robes we walk out of the train. We into Hogwarts and sot at our tables. "And this years Head Boy is Harry Potter." I clap for Harry knowing he desurves it. "This years Head Girl is Gizzell Riddle." I sit there in shock when someone grabs my hand and takes me with them to the podum. I see Harry is the one that grabbed my hand. I get up there and everyone claps for Harry and I. I look around in shock that I of all people I got head girl. "Miss Riddle shows the quilties of a great head girl in athority and academics. Mr. Potter shows the quilties of a great head boy by his bravery and care for others." Professor Dumbledore says. I sit back at the Ravinclaw table and everyone congradulates me. I walk to the Ravinclaw common room when Malfoy pushs me into a wall. "What Malfoy?" I ask irrated again. "Oh come on, Love." He says kissing me. I push him off me. "Find your own girlfriend. I happen to be taken!" I yell running to the common room. I sit in my dorm. "What's wrong Giz?" Cho asks sitting next to me. "Oh th useally Malfoy being a asshole and trying to kiss me when I am dating someone." I say hugging my knees. "Of course. You want so help with Malfoy?" She asks getting up. "How?" I ask. "Go out with Harry." She says. My eyed widen and I shake my head. "That would wouldn't work I know he doesn't feel the same way about me." I say looking up at her. "Not really. I have been talking to Hermoinecand she says that Harry goes on and on about you." Cho says pulling me up. "Let's get some sleep we will talk more in the morning." She says letting me go. I change into my night gown and climbing in bed sleeping.
Time Skiparoony
I wake up and change into my uniform. (Pic in the media.) I wake up Cho and we sit there talking about the plan. "Ok so I will talk to Hermoine in Potions so I have to sit next to her. You sit behind us so you can hear. Sound good?" She explains then asks me. "Sound perfect." We link arms and walk to breakfast. Hermoine, Ron, and Harry are walking down to breakfast. Cho lets go of my arm and walks over to Hermoine. "Hermoine can I talk to you?" Cho asks. "Sure, Cho what's up?" Hermoine asks. "I need to get Harry to sit with Giz in potions." Cho says to Hermoine. I give Harry a smile and he returns it with his own smile. Hermoine nods and walks away with the boys. "Plan is starting." Chp says as we sit at the Ravinclaw table. We get up so we can get to potions looking at Hermoine who nods. She get's up with the boys and walks over to us.
Hermoine's POV

I see Cho and Giz looking at me so I get up and tell the boys to come with me. We walk over to Cho and Giz. "Hey Cho. Hey Giz. You know who these two are so we going to potions." I say as the boys groan. "Oh hush you two." I say hushing them both. We all walk to the potions classroom. "Ah hello Miss Riddle, Miss Chang, Miss Granger, Mr. Weasly, and Mr. Potter." Professor Snape says looking happier than normal. "Professor Snape are you going to be a father?" Giz asks. "Yes Miss Riddle how could you tell?" Professor Snape asks. "Your wife is in your office and I can see the baby bump." Giz says look to his office. "Yes and she will be helping me in class so I shall be nicer to everyone." Professor Snape says getting his wife. "Hello Mrs. Snape." Giz greets shaking our new teacher's hand. "Congrats on your baby." She says letting go. Mrs. Snape smiles. We all take our seats I sit next to Cho and pulling Ron next to me leaving Harry to sit with Giz. "Hey Giz." Harry greets to her. "Hi Harry how has the Head Boy been?" Giz asks. "Good. How has the Head girl been?" He asks. "About the same." I say then we get to work on a pollajuice potion. "Harry not that much." I correct him so he takes some out with a spoon. "Professor?" Giz asks raising her hand. "Yes Miss Riddle?" He asks. "Harry and I are finished." She reply. "20 points for both your houses." Professor Snape says to them both. They high five because they get out of class sooner.
Harry's POV

I grab my pack and Gizzell does the same for her bag. We walk out of the Potions classroom and to our next class. "What class do you have?" I ask her. "I have care for magical creaters." She says looking at me. "Cool I have that too." I say before I know it I grab her hand and we are walking to Hagrid's hut for class. "Hiya Harry. Hiya Gizzell." Hagrid greets us. "Hi Hagrid." Gizzell says letting go of my hand and running to hug Hagrid. "Hagrid my father told me to tell you he is deeply sorry for what happened all those years ago." Gizzell says to Hagrid letting him go. I walk over to them and smile at both of them. "Tell your father is is quiet alright." Hagrid says to Giz. "Hey Hagrid." My twin sister says walking up to us. "Do we have you have this class too, sis?" I ask looking at my sister. "We are I just wanted to say hi to Hagrid my brother and Giz." My sister says turning on her heel and walking to the greenhouses. The rest of the Griffindors and some other Ravinclaws inally show up. "Hey look its Potter and his girlfriend. They are holding hands." A Ravinclaw girl shouts. "Shove off Luciel!" Giz yells and the girl shuts up. We walk to a clearing and a Hippogriff is waiting for the class. Everyone steps back Giz step forward I do by acident. "Good job Harry and Gizzell." Hagrid says. "Which one of ya wants to go first. "I will." Gizzell says walking slowly to the Hippogriff bowing low. Soon it bows back and she moves closer and pets it. "Who is a good boy. Your not scary you a beautiful boy." She says while petting it. "Good job Gizzell would you like to ride him?" Hagrid asks. "Yes please if I may." Gizzell says as Hagrid lifts her on Buckbeak's back. "Harry your turn." Hagrid says. I moves foward doing just as Gizzell did. "Harry lower and keep eye contact." She whisper to to me. I keep eye contact and go lower. Buckbeak bows back without throwing Gizzell off. "Harry would you like to ride him." I shake my head but Hagrid sets me on Buckbeaks back in front of Gizzell. Hagrid hits to Hippogriff and we go soreing. "Hell Yeah!" Gizzell screams while laughing. "Your having fun?" I ask looking tarrafide. "Of course this isn't my first time flying one of these." She says with pure enjoyment. We go near the water and she sticks her hand and it glides along the water. I soon join and we fly back to the clearing and land. Everyone sighs in relif that we are ok. Cho and Hermoind hug Gizzell and Ron man hugs me. We all watch Malfoy walk up to the Hippogriff. "Your harmless you big ugly brut." He says. "MALFOY MOVE!" Gizzell screams jumping in front of him getting scratched. "Hagrid!" Hermoine yells as Hagrid calms Buckbeak down. "My father will hear about this." Malfoy says. "Your not the one hurt you idoit. Look at your arm then look at mine." Gizzell says through her tears. He looks at his arm and sees it is prefectly fine and then looks at Gizzell's bleeding really bad. I pick her up and carry her to the Hospital wing.
Gizzell's POV

I wake up a few days later. Just telling you I wasn't knocked out just going to start a few days later. "Father?" I ask opening my eyes to see my father crying look at me. "Gizzell your ok." He says smiling through his tears. "Who did this to you." He asks still crying. "If I said Hagrid I would be lieing. Draco Malfoy did this to me father." I say seeing Harry sitting next to my father. "Harry!" I say getting up and hugging him. "Lay back down, Gizzell." He whispers and I nod getting back into a laying postion. "Miss Riddle you are free to go. Miss Chang will take care of you till your arm fully heals." Mamdam Pomfrey says letting me walk out of the hospital wing and to the Slytherin common room. "Oh look it's one arm." Someone says. "Shove off." I mutter. "Be nice, Gizzell." My father says. "Has anyone seen Draco Malfoy?" My father asks everyone. "That would be me." Draco says standing up. "Mr. Riddle it is a pleaser." Draco says. "Draco my father is here to talk about what happened a few days ago." I say my father nodding along. "Thank you Gizzell." My father says. "Mr. Malfoy I have told your father what you have done and he is very disapointed and he wants to to get on the train home tomorrow." My father says. "Good day everyone. Bye Gizzell." My father says taking his leave. "Bye father." I say looking back at everyone and I shrug with my good arm and walk up to the Ravinclaw common room. "Riddle get back here." Malfoy says. "Last time I check I was in charge not you Malfoy." I say leaving him there while walking to the Ravinclaw Common room.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ha Cliff hanger. Bye guys
~Hermoine ❤