m a d h o u s e

Ladies and Gentleman
To those among you who are easily frightened
We suggest you turn away now
To those of you who think you can take it
We say welcome to the Mad House

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh oh
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh oh {madhouse}
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
Come on, come on, come on in
come on, come on in {madhouse}

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh oh
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, oh oh {madhouse}
Welcome to the mad house
Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
Come on, come on, come on in
come on, come on in

What I thought of this song was that Rihanna is inviting us into her own twisted world that contains her demons, her fears, and her past.

Demons

There were perks to dating a demon, that was for sure. You had a personal heater as long as they were around. They were amazingly strong, and agile, and ready to explore anything from the human realm, making each date interesting. Their tails could act as hangers or bag holders, and those personal souvenirs from hell were at the very least interesting, and at the very most extremely dangerous, and potentially a bringer of imminent death.

There were downsides to dating a demon — that you had to admit. These included the hell-smell that always seemed to somewhat linger, the weird recipes they seemed to love, and of course their tails, which would constantly light up on —

"Fire!"

Hoseok pushed Jungkook and pulled the fire extinguisher out from underneath their bed. Hoseok sprayed the white foam all over until the fire was put out.

"Damn I need to learn to control that. It always happens every time we do this." Jungkook said flopping back onto the bed.
"Don't worry babe it's not a big deal." Hoseok said climbing back into the bed next to Jungkook.
"Do you want to continue then?" Jungkook asked.
"Of course I do. What do you take me for?" Hoseok responded.
"A weak human who can't do anything for himself." Jungkook laughed.

Hoseok always thought that Jungkook's laughter was a blessing.

"Where were we?" Jungkook asked.
"I think we were here." Hoseok said pulling Jungkook on top of him.
"I think you're right." Jungkook smirked and kissed Hoseok roughly.
"Ah~" Hoseok moaned into Jungkook's mouth.
Jungkook forcibly slid his tongue in Hoseok's mouth not expecting a fight from the other male. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled the demon closer. Jungkook started grinding his clothed erection on Hoseok's earning a few moans from him.
"Already making such lewd noises? I just started." Jungkook cooed.
"Shut up.." Hoseok said.
"Being disrespectful to daddy aren't we?" Jungkook retorted. "You know what this calls for Hoseokie..." He added. Jungkook reached over to the drawer on his side of their bed and pulled out a rope.
"Someone's been a bad boy..." Jungkook said licking up Hoseok's neck.
"Put your arms above your head!" Jungkook barked.
"Y-yes daddy..." Hoseok replied and obeyed the demon.
"Heheheheh.. Being a good boy for daddy now are we?" Jungkook chuckled and tied the rope around Hoseok's wrists making sure they were so tight that only Jungkook himself could undo the rope.
"If you try to touch me you'll get slapped and I don't think you want to be slapped by me love." Jungkook whispered into Hoseok's ear.
Hoseok shivered at the sound of Jungkook's voice in his ear his erection only growing larger and larger. Jungkook started trailing kisses along Hoseok's heavenly jawline. When Jungkook got to Hoseok's neck he gave it a lick and started to suck on the male's skin.
"A-ah~ J-jungkook~ y-you'll leave m-marks " Hoseok moaned.
"Do you think I care?" He said moving to another spot on Hoseok's neck. Jungkook removed himself from Hoseok's neck and ripped off Hoseok's shirt. Jungkook smirked and decided to tease Hoseok a little. Jungkook took one of Hoseok's nipples in his mouth and played with the other.

"Ngh- ahh~ Jungk-kook~" Hoseok moaned upon Jungkook's action. Jungkook stopped his action and removed Hoseok's pants leaving him only in his boxers. Jungkook licked down from the crook of Hoseok's neck to the hem of his boxers Hoseok arching his back more and more every time Jungkook went lower and lower. Jungkook took the lining of Hoseok's boxers in his mouth and removed them with his teeth. Jungkook teased again swirling his tongue around Hoseok's tip.

"Ahh~ Jungkook please hurry..." Hoseok moaned impatiently.
"I'll go as fast as I want, you little slut." Jungkook growled. He then swirled his tongue around Hoseok's shaft not long before taking Hoseok's length into his mouth completely. Jungkook bobbed his head up and down on Hoseok's length.

"Jungkook I'm going to ah~" Hoseok's moan filled the room as he came in Jungkook's mouth Jungkook of course, swallowing every last bit of the liquid. Jungkook slid off his mouth slowly from Hoseok's member letting Hoseok rest for a few minutes. Hoseok's breathing started slowing as he started to shut his eyes.

"Oh Hoseok..." Jungkook said topping Hoseok once more. "You think we're done? I was just getting started." Jungkook added with an evil smile spreading across his face. Jungkook removed his own clothing and flipped Hoseok over.

"On your knees faggot." Jungkook said harshly Hoseok of course obeying him.
"Open your mouth." Jungkook commanded.
Hoseok opened his mouth and Jungkook shoved to fingers in his mouth. He then pulled out his fingers and placed them at Hoseok's entrance. He slid his fingers into Hoseok turning the male into a moaning mess.
"Heheheh..." Jungkook chuckled evilly. He started to scissor his fingers inside of Hoseok earning multiple moans from the man.
"Please Jungkook~ a-ah~ enter m-me..." Hoseok begged the demon. Jungkook pumped his member a few times and slammed into Hoseok without warning.
"A-ah... You feel so good in me..." Hoseok moaned.
"Shut up!" Jungkook commanded and Hoseok shut up.
Jungkook rocked his hips back and forth in rhythm. This had Hoseok moaning loud enough that the thick walls of their house didn't help at all. Jungkook's thrusts became faster and more sloppy as he was moaning like crazy too. Jungkook eventually came filling Hoseok with his seed which sent pleasure through his entire body. Jungkook exited Hoseok and untied his wrists. They both collapsed on the bed breathing hard. The room was hot and humid, both sweating, and both tired.

"I love you Hoseok."

"I love you too Jungkook."