Weird Confession?~

Lets find out who wins in the cake decoration game xD

But hows life?? ^-^"

Chapter 14

Alyshia's POV

Baekhyun and I put all sorts of things on it!! I accidentally put frosting on Baekhyun's face and I apologized too!! I guess he didn't care and did the same thing...

"Haha. Its okay. Whoops sorry!!"

"A! Ya!!" So I started putting frosting on like everyone's face.

"Ya!! Continue working!!"(Kai)

"Ah. Ne." All I could do was laugh. Kai then starts to walk towards me. I looked up and he put frosting on my face.

"Whoops!"

"Ah ya! You want frosting on your face too?!?!" I grabbed a whole handful of frosting to threaten people.

"Ah ya! That's too much!" I wanted to chase Kai, but I couldn't.

"Baekhyun, since I can't run, here. Catch Kai for me." I put all the frosting I had onto his face and started to laugh.

"Ya! Alyshia how can you do that to me? Come here!" He grabbed a whole bunch and started to chase me.

"What a waste!" D.O complained but we just started laughing.

"Ahh! No!!" I ran past the door and saw Luhan. Baekhyun didn't know why I stopped so he just stopped as well then put the frosting on my face.

"Yes!"

"EXO-M you're back."

"What are you guys doing? Looks like fun!"(Lay)

"We're having a cake competition."

"Alyshia. I need to talk to you. Come." Luhan grabbed my hand and took me to the balcony. I need to see his eyes...

"Luhan let go of me! Your hurting my arm.."

"Sorry." He let go.

"What do you want Luhan?" I'm a little 'cold'.

"Are you and Baekhyun... Dating?"

"Why would you care?"

"I don't know!"

"Luhan you're really weird." I turned around to walk away but he stopped me.

"Alyshia! I... I like you..."

"Huh..?"

"I like you! I have liked you ever since I met you."

"Umm..." I didn't know what was happening. It was so sudden just like my dream. I just ran out of the house.

Luhan's POV

"I don't even know what to do anymore..." I walked back inside and looked at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, do you like Alyshia?"

"What are you talking about? We're just friends..."

"I confessed to her."

"You confessed... to her?"

"Aish. I regret this."

"What even happened?"

"Luhan.. But. I like you too." We all turned around and saw Melanie, she looked like she was going to kind of cry...

"Melanie. Um. I think you should go back now..." Where did she even come from? I mean I came to ruin Luhan's love life by hurting Alyshia, but this Melanie is... Aish.