Chapter 4: Boarding

It's only been 15 minutes since you sat in the airport waiting space, and your already nauseous from excitement. You look around you to see tons of chairs. Many of them were occupied by people just waiting to get on their flight. You seen two girls from your grade (and school) waiting two rows of seats away. They're wearing Magcon merchandise, and they have posters.

"I guess they're going to see one of their performances", you thought to yourself. You realized that you had another solid 30 minutes of waiting, so you decided to go talk to them.

"Hey guys!" You said cheerfully.

"Oh hi Y/n!", greeted one of the girls. Amber Simons was short and stubby, and she had light brown hair that was pinned back in a braid most of the times, although as of now it was only in a ponytail. She was in your class a couple years ago, and when you see her in school, you stop to talk sometimes.

"Hi", said the other girl. You didn't know her personally, but you recognized her from school.

"So you guys are going to see Magcon?" You ask.

"Yeah! Isn't that great!" Said Amber almost jumping up out of her seat.

"Yeah, I'm going too!" You say excitedly as you take a seat next to the girl who's name you can't remember.

"That's cool", said the girl. "Maybe we could meet up?" She asks in question form.

"Well, I'm not sure if I'm going to be watching from the crowd. Actually, I'm not even sure if I'm going to get to watch, but my dad will try to whip something up."

Both the girls exchange glances.

"What do you mean?" Asks Amber.

"My dad is their cameraman-" You start, but immediately get interrupted.

"Wait, are you for real right now?" Asks Amber on disbelief.

"Yeah, you can even see him over there. He has all his equipment." You reply.

"Your so lucky." Exclaims the other girl. "By the way, the names Addison if you didn't already know."

"My names Y/n, if uh- you didn't already know!" You say with a laugh.

The three of you giggle slightly, then go back to talking about Magcon.

"Flight 119 Michigan please start to board." Said the lady on the speakers.

"We got to go!" Boasted Addison. It was nice meeting you!"

"Haha see yah!" You reply.

You walk back over to your parents and sit next to your mom.

Might as well text Brea and tell her what's happening, you think.

You: hey!! I got big news!

Brea: what now lol

You: I'm about to get on a flight to Michigan!

                Brea: wait what!!???

                You: I'll bring your a souvenir!

               Brea: this is huge!

Brea: why did you not tell me sooner?

You: didn't really think about it, sorry.

Brea: nbd! listen, you NEED to take a million pictures!

You: definitely!

You: I have to go, I'm boarding now

Brea: byee! have fun!

-
thanks for making it this far!😂
more coming soon!