A Swampy Meeting

Buzz.
     Buzz.
     Buzz.
     CRASH.
     Barry groaned as he stood up from his crash of a landing, looking up to find a not so welcoming swamp in front of him. He hastily stumbled away from the teleportation device he had used to get here. Where am I? he thought to himself. Barry staggered into the swamp, breathing heavily. He weakly knocked on the largest door, whixh was covered in mold and slime. Barry made a face just as the door swung open to reveal a huge green ogre.
     "Who are you? Buzz off," the ogre said with a heavy accent. As Barry flew closer, his tear stained cheeks became more visible.
     "What's wrong? I'm Barry, by the way," said the bee, barging into his home. Barry sat at a table with dead rats scattered across it.
     "I'm Shrek. My wife just died of cancer. Her name was Fiona," Shrek muttered, sitting down across from Barry.
     "O-oh..." Barry sputtered, "I'm sorry,"
     Shrek sighed, taking an ogre-sized bite out of the dead rat (which was basically the whole thing). He chomped down on it, juices spraying all over Barry. Gulping it harshly, he murmured, "I miss her,"
     Barry bit his lip. "I bet you need a little...distraction," he whispered, taking a step towards Shrek. He traced Shrek's collarbone, seductively winking at him. Shrek's breath hitched in his throat as he blushed furiously. "B-Barry...I'm...I'm straight..."
     "No you're not," whispered Barry, now sitting on his lap, "I'm gonna turn you bishrekshual,"
     Barry leaned in and kissed Shrek passionately as Shrek's big ogre hands traveled down Barry's body, touching every spot. Just as things were getting heated, Shrek whispered, "It's all ogre now,"
     "What was that, baby?" asked Barry, who had taken off his sweater and was now nibbling on Shrek's flabby neck.
      "I said," Shrek started, standing up and grabbing Barry by the throat. "IT'S ALL OGRE NOW!" Shrek used his huge yellow teeth to rip Barry open from head to toe. Barry screamed a blood-curdling scream as he died in Shrek's arms. Shrek threw him into the air and drop kicked his cold lifeless body out the window.
      "Stay out of my swamp," muttered Shreky sexily as he turned his heel to go eat more rats.

The End.