chapter 17

Recap:

I turned back to Matt once the last person said 'say yes' and he smiled at me but I knew better, he was nervous.

Everybody wanted me to say yes.

"So Cassie will you do me the honor of being my wife?" he asked and so it was up to me.

But should I say yes?
**************

Matt:

It was hot!

It was getting hotter and hotter as I waited for Cassie's answer.

She looked at me with eyes filled with tears and for a second I doubted myself.

"Cass... Baby say something. You're scaring me." I whispered as I nervously looked up at her quivering lips.

"A-are you sure this is what you want?" she asked and I nodded.

"I've never been so sure in my life." I said and in that moment it was as if we were all at a stand still.

I had said what I wanted to say. It was all up to her now.

My heart beat speed up as I realized this women had my heart on a silver platter since that day she kissed me in front of my house.

Flashback:

Someone was knocking on the door.

I ignored it.

"Mattt!!! The doooorrr!!!" my little sister Nancy squealed.

I groaned in annoyance before I dropped the remote and got up to answer it.

"Don't. Move!" I said to my little sister.

I looked at my naked chest and shrugged.

Who ever is at the door is just going to have to enjoy the view.

I pulled the door open to reveal a girl looking at the floor.

Her gaze traveled up my body to meet my eyes and i almost got lost in her dark chocolate hues.

She was beautiful!

With her long dirty blonde hair, pouty lips and petite figure, she was the definition of innocent.

But I was confused. I've never seen this girl before was she lost?!

"Can I help you?" I asked, smirking.

She took a deep breath before taking a step closer to me.

I frowned in confusion as she wrapped her hand around my neck, then before I knew it she crashed her lips to mine.

To say I was in shock was an understatement. The girl had balls!

And for a second I lost all sense of direction.

For the first time in my life I didn't know what to do because a girl was kissing me.

And I've kissed plenty of girls!

But she was different, I could feel it.

Then, just as she was about to pull away, instinct kicked in and my hands went around her tiny waist.

I started kissing her back for fear she would disappear and this would all be a dream.

She was perfect. She made my blood run and my skin tingle.