Makoto Tachibana X Male Reader LEMON

Note: In this story, you portray a very shy, very innocent 18-year old teenage boy. Bare with me here. Chapter 1 is build up...in case you guys wanted to know. Also, I don't own Makoto Tachibana or the Free! franchise. I just enjoy the content they produce, so...yeah.

___ = your first name

(h/c) = hair color

(e/c) = eye color

      You were alone in your house, along with your sweet and caring boyfriend, Makoto Tachibana. His siblings were away and your parents went out of town for a sudden meeting, since they worked at the same company firm. Thus, you invited Makoto to stay the weekend with you, since it was summer break and you were rather bored by yourself. You had stayed up all night watching movies and cuddling.

     You woke up with a groan followed by a rambunctious yawn, as you had done every morning. Looking over your shoulder, you spotted the brunette male sound asleep peacefully next to you, a sight you would never get tired of seeing. He made you the happiest boy in the entire world...you just hoped and prayed he had the same feelings you harbored for him. I mean, you two had been going out for roughly two years now, and only recently did you start actually voicing your feelings towards him. "God, I love you..." You muttered under your breath, running your fingers through your tangled, messy (h/c).

      You watched him sleep soundly next to you, without a care in the world, until suddenly a strong arm slung you over, and as you directed your eyes up at him blankly, you noticed your boyfriend hovering over you dominantly and staring down at you with a huge grin plastered onto his beautiful features. You gave a slight, nervous chuckle as you gazed up into his luminous, sensual green orbs. They gave you shivers as you stared at those friendly eyes, but though you tried to figure out why, it was to no avail. Maybe it was the color, or maybe it was because you were the only guy he stared at with that much affection poured into them? Who knows, all you cared about is how much you adored looking into them.

      "You mind repeating that? My old ears didn't quite catch it." Makoto teased you with a soft peck on the nose, causing your face to light up into brilliant shades of red. Makoto chuckled and quickly reeled back, pulling your wrist gently and setting you back against the backboard of the bed.

      You fidgeted as you settled into a comfortable position, fumbling and stuttering over your words as you tried to form a comprehensible sentence. "I-I-I said...I...Y-You're not old!" You sounded like an idiot, feeling embarrassed by three simple words that other couples could say with ease as you pressed to change the subject matter at hand. What were you, five? Your thoughts were clouded and shattered as Makoto suddenly pressed his lips against your forehead. You glanced up at him with bright (e/c) eyes that resembled innocence and purity as your face and the tip of your ears began to burn.

     "___, I...don't think I've said it enough, but I love you." How could Makoto say it so easily!? It made you so happy and anxious and nervous all at the same time. He's bound to want to hear it back, you thought, but you can't just say it so nonchalantly like he does! You licked your lips, and as you were about to make your attempt to mimic the words that echoed and rang through your ears, you froze.

      Makoto noticed your idleness and took advantage of this by leaning in close to you, whispering those sweet words again with his hot, soft breath as he placed light kisses along your jawline. He also made sure you remembered each and every word he chimed sweetly to you as he stared at your flushed face.

     He then, in the blink of an eye, pinned you down gently onto the bed, using one hand to bind your wrists above your head. He swiftly trailed his tongue slowly along your body. A soft moan parted your open lips and you stared down helplessly, wriggling your wrists to break free of his grasp. "M-Makoto!? Wh...What're you--" Your words echoed and trailed off into the otherwise vacant room as your lips locked with his. He licked lightly at your bottom lip, nipping it occasionally, asking for entrance. You were reluctant at first, but you eventually permitted him access to the inside of your mouth. He explored the dark crevices of the cavern within, trailing his tongue slowly over yours and running his tongue back and forth along your palette before breaking the kiss for air and removing the bind from your wrists.

     "___, please...I've held back for so long...don't make me wait any longer..." Makoto whispered soothingly against your ear, sending violent shivers up and down your spine, something Makoto enjoyed watching. You felt like your entire body just burst up into flames the way he made your body hot. You nodded sheepishly and put both your hands on his cheeks, meeting his green-eyed stare.

      "F-Fine..." You muttered childishly under your breath in response to his voice, your gaze falling back down to the bed for a moment before looking at him with your piercing (e/c), sending sparks throughout Makoto's body. You smile as bravely as you could at him, grabbing his shoulders gently for support as you lean up and place a soft kiss on his nose. "D...Do what you want, Makoto."

      Makoto grinned widely and his eyes truly shone and came alive at the exact moment those words  fluttered off of your lips. You've never seen that kind of pure joy from him, except when you accepted his invitation to go out on a date with him. He chuckled and hugged you tightly for a while, mumbling, "Thank you, thank you." over and over again as he laid you back down onto the bed. He slid his hands slowly underneath your shirt, feeling your stomach and chest with his hands before peeling it off your body. You felt embarrassed as his eyes seemingly bore into your soul.

      "D-Don't stare like that...!" You whined, covering your brightly blossomed, reddened face with your hands and shaking your head. "It's embarrassing!" You peeked between your fingers with (e/c) eyes that glowed through as you stared up at the brunette. He just smiled back and ran his fingers through your silky smooth (h/c), nodding as he kissed your neck gently.

      "Sorry. I can't help it." He replied as he rubbed his hands slowly up and down the course of your chest and stomach, sending tremors down your spine. He then nipped at your neck, leaving delicate kisses along it. He moved his kisses from the crook of your neck towards the front. He hooked his finger underneath your jaw and pushed it up, granting him access to your Adam's apple. He bit gently at the subtle, sensitive flesh, and when a quiet gasp escaped your lips, it vibrated softly against his teeth.