Gaia Knights Online

The next day, Rin got up early, really early to play Breaking OverDrive again but she decided to check out if the developers of Breaking OverDrive had any other games to check out. Looking at the official web, they had quite a few but they were more like fantasy games. But to Rin, they were still amazing-looking and decided to download one them being named: Gaia Knights Online. After extracting the file, she opened it where similar to Breaking OverDrive, they had an intro but this time is like a stroll through a town with busy people and other fantasy creatures. Rin quickly clicked the start button and it directed her to her class selection to choose from. Warrior, wizard, priest, assassins and archer. This time, she didn't take her time to pick since Assassins are actually her favourite type of warriors because they use secretive ways to kill their enemies. After that, she customises her character the same way in Breaking OverDrive as, her now, alter ego: Ruka. Except this time, Ruka was wearing a red hooded cloak with a black matching assassin's wear that looks really plain.

Finally, she entered the world of Arogona and begins her first few quest. Hours had passed after going through the tutoriol, doing side quest and exploring the town so just as she was about to defeat a wild mini-boss that was a rabbit twice her size, a beam of light came out of nowhere and knock out the gigantic rabbit. The fallen rabbit then turn into particles, disappearing into thin air. Looking at the direction where that beam came from to see a somewhat familiar player walking in front of her.

"It's you again..." he said as Rin was confused on what was he talking about until he saw his tag.

"E.G.O!" she exclaims and remembered their meeting from yesterday. He had the same long blonde hair and this time he had glasses and was wearing a long robe with a book in his hand.

Not knowing what to do, she typed back "Um... Hi"

"Is it alright if I ask you something?" he said.

"Sure," she typed back wondering what he was going to ask.

"I know this seems unusual but how did you come up with your player tag?" he asked leaving Rin in a state of shock.

Why did he ask such a weird question? Was what she thought but she typed in anyways "I made it up and decided to use it in MMORPG's now. Why?"

There was a longer pause than she thought it would take for him to respond "Nothing, I'm sorry for interrupting you fight."

"N-no, it's okay!" Rin quickly denies it.

"Also, here," as soon as E.G.O said that, Rin receive a present from him.

Lucky Rabbit's Foot: Level 5
Rare Item

"This was the rarest drop and since I was the one who defeated it I manage to get it," he said but that left Rin to wonder.

"What do you mean since your the one who defeated it?" her cheeks puffed up in anger.

"Oh don't take it the wrong way, I meant that I manage to get it easily since I'm level 39. You're only level 7, right? The chances you had getting item are pretty low if you with your level but the higher your level is the easier it gets," he explains.

"I see, but what am I suppose to do with this?" Rin asked since she was still new to this game of course.

"You're lucky you got that rabbit foot 'cause right now you could craft yourself some new clothe's that helps you boost up your SP's. That way you'll have a better and easier chance at dodging enemies heavy blows," Rin's face lit up as he said that.

"Wow... but how do I craft it?" she asked which she felt embarrassed about doing it since he seems like a pro.

"You can go to one of the tailor's in town, those type of NPC's will create clothes for you or sell dye which you can colour your clothes if you have enough money. Come, I'll show you!" E.G.O says as he led her into town. It was a starting town where new players come and go, E.G.O led her to a woman with the icon of a sewing needle and thread floating above her head.