Author's Note

Hi guys! It's me!
I hope you are all having a splendid day today! Thanks for reading this book!

This is a a book of short FairyTales which is published under mystery/thriller. Some may relate to some scenes, some may not, but this book is originally from my own. I have no references whatsoever and I didn't copy anyone's story. I respect and treat everyone's work and so it means that I do not reference or copy them.

There are tons of people I thank for giving me this idea. They are especially God, my family, and my friends. To those people, you know who you are. And thank you all for supporting me.

I did all of the covers and stories myself, clearly, in the drawing, they have my signature on them. I use PicCollage as my photo editor. In most story covers, I place the quotes over and under or left and right. I had no help or whatsoever on making them. My signatures in my drawings are mostly spotlighted.

Apps I used to make the covers:
(Fifty-Three) 53 Paper ..................................................... My Official Animating/Drawing Studio
PicCollage ................................................................. My Official Photo-editing /Collage Making

I guess that's enough proof.
You can try to download them yourself, they're free. Drawing in 53 Paper is kind of hard, but once you get used to it, you'll find it to be easy. But it will still take some time to draw your images though. Especially when you want expert graphics. I made simple drawings and graphics to make it look simpler. There are also other Drawing Studios other than Paper.

I purposely made the cover look as if the stories would have happy endings ;).

I guess I sound like I'm advertising them. Well, um... I can say I am, but nah, I'm not. I just tried to give solid proof.

Well, that's enough for now.
Sincerely,
Demi_Dork_Maiden