Vol. 2

As Pogo stared in fear, a man hurdled his way through the crowd of onlookers. "Tanya! Tanya!" yelled the man. 

"Okay, good, it's not Missy.." he whispered and slyly walked away and back to his car.

He got in and made himself a detour in an alley behind the Fleamarket. As he pulled in next to the red limo, four angry people awaited him. Twiggy just laughed silently to himself. 

"Where have you been!? We've been waiting here for 2 hours!" screamed John. 

"Yeah, you just wasted hours of my life by worrying about you!" gasped Ginger. 

"Well, I'm just going to say I'm sick of this and something's going to have to change pretty quick, Pogo," growled Marilyn. 

"You guys, seriously, calm down and let him talk," bequeathed Twiggy.

Pogo told them his story and as the words "Missy" and "Jayden" slipped through his mouth, Marilyn's face went into a state of shock.

"...but...," Pogo paused, trying to see if Marilyn would shed a tear (because he's like that), "they're both fine. It was some chick named Tanya," he let out. Marilyn's face went fllush and he looked down under hsi hair as if he were going to strangle Pogo. Pogo looked frightened for a moment and then he let out his loud eventful cackle. "Let's just play" he said.

After Twiggy and Pogo's sessions were over, they sat in the voice room and mimicked Marilyn. He threw himself onto Pogo' s back and saddled him down the hallway where John was practicing with his guitar. Pogo ran over, grabbed his pic, and caused a chase that went on for a bout 10 minutes. It ended in Pogo flat on his stomach with his hands tangled behind his back and John punching him in the head. Twiggy rolled around on the floor laughing. Twiggy took Pogo into the bathroom and made him put on one of his leather dresses. He walked into the voice room and Marilyn just stood, with his mouth wide open, trying to utter a laugh. But of course, he just bellowed, "what a moron." 

Later that night, after a "succesful" day at the studio, Twiggy, in his pink gown, no make-up, crawled in his bed and went to sleep. But Pogo's day wasn't up. He went to a party at the Kitchen Club, the epicenter of South Beach Miami's burgeoning underground industrial scene. He plunged through the crowd of drunken men and women with Ginger trudging slowly behind him. 

Twiggy was still in conscious sleep as a noise arose from his kitchen. He pulled the covers up to his face, concealing his disfigured nose. A twinge ran up his side. A tall shadowy figure entered the room and crept closer to Twiggy's shaky body. Twiggy was still in fear. The body scooted closer to him and then the light flicked on....