Chapter 28

Katelyn's POV
I lay my head on Travis' chest while tears fall down my face. Why would I kill the person I love, just because he was going to be like The Demon Warlock?! Tiffany seems a little bit more calmed down, but she keeps crying into Zeke's chest. I tried to say "I'm sorry", but my voice is to raspy to say anything. Jeffory finally comes over, and he hugs me. I just tensed up, and I cried even more. "...I'm sorry Travis.. I'm sorry.." I finally managed to mumble while tears ran down my face. Jeffory kept hugging me, but I wanted him to stop. I managed to punch him in the stomach, and he backed away. "Sorry." He mumbled as I looked back down at Travis.

Sadie's POV
Wow, Katelyn just did that. A giant bolt of lightning strikes, and everyone seems to have freaked out. "Oh no." I mumble as Katelyn looks into the sky. "The Demon Warlock." Alex mumbles to me as I nod. A giant light flashes, and the next thing you know, The Demon Warlock is standing in front of us all. "You killed my brother, I am sincerely grateful." The Demon Warlock says as he smiles at Tiffany. "My niece killed my brother?!" The Demon Warlock yells as Tiffany slightly tenses up. "Oh Miss Katelyn.. You've killed my only son." The Demon Warlock says as Katelyn wipes away her tears. "And I'm not proud of it." She says courageously as The Demon Warlock laughs. "That was just part of the trap." The Demon Warlock says as he walks closer to Katelyn and Travis. "If you hand in all of the Strengthening Warriors, I'll bring Travis back to you." The Demon Warlock says as Katelyn gulps. "I know all of the Strengthening Warriors are here, I just need them all to step forward and join me." The Demon Warlock says as Tiffany steps forward.

Alex's POV
If Tiffany is stepping forward, then I guess I should too. I take a couple steps forward to join Tiffany and The Demon Warlock. Sadie looks at me wide eyed, but I just look at Travis' lifeless body. "I guess I have to now.." Sadie mumbles as she stands by the three of us. Jeffory's in the corner fearfully, but he finally steps forward. "I love him.." Katelyn slightly mumbles as she stands up by all of us. "NOW SAVE HIM!" Katelyn yells as a tear slips down her cheek. "Fine." The Demon Warlock says as he points his staff at Travis. The hole in his chest quickly comes back together, and his eyes flutter open slowly. "TRAVIS!" Katelyn yells as she hugs him. Travis stays silent, and his hair slowly starts turning gray. "T-Travis?.." Katelyn asks as she takes a step back releasing the hug. Travis stands up, and a sword pops into his hand. He smirks evilly, and Katelyn has a look of terror on her face. "NO!!" Tiffany yells as Travis slashes his sword at Katelyn. It hits her, and she falls to the ground wincing in pain. Jeffory just watches, and he manages to hold back a laugh. "YOU EVIL LITTLE-" Tiffany yells as she knocks Jeffory to the floor.

Katelyn's POV
My sight starts to go blurry because of the loss of blood. Travis knees down to my level holding his sword, and I grab his face. "..T-Travis I love you, please don't don't d-do this.." I say as his eyes go big. He mouths 'I'm sorry', and a tear slides down my face in relief. He stands up, and the last thing I see is Travis slicing his sword at his own Father.

The Demon Warlock's POV
Travis' hair starts turning white again, and I chuckle. "You couldn't kill the person you love, couldn't you?.." I ask as we both put our swords stronger at eachother. "I just couldn't fall in your trap again." He says as I kick him to the floor. "I'll deal with you later." I say as I walk up to Tiffany. "Come to finally kill me?.." She asks as I laugh. I slash my sword at her, but somebody blocks it, making me fall to the ground. "How dare you?!" I yell as I stand up looking at Zeke. "You're DeMarkus' son, aren't you?." I ask as he holds his sword at the ready. "I'll take that as a yes.." I mumble as I run full speed at him with my sword. He blocks it, and Tiffany slices my arm. I yell in pain, and she keeps cutting me. "Dad.. finish him off." Tiffany says as Travis stands up, stabbing his own sword through my back. "How dare you, my only son..." I say as I fall to my knees. "I was never your son, nor will I ever be.." Travis says as I fall to the ground dead.

Travis' POV
I killed my own Father. I don't regret it, he deserved this ever since he was born. Oh wait.. "Katelyn!!" I yell as I look at the unconscious Katelyn. "No no no.." I mumble as I pick her face up. "You dork.." She says as she opens her eyes, and she kisses me. Tiffany and Sadie freak out, while Jeffory is on the ground giving me a death glance. She releases, and I just hug her. "I'm sorry I did that, I'm an idiot.." She whispers into my ear. "It's fine, and what you said earlier, I love you too." I say as she blushes a tiny bit. "I can't believe I love a dork." She mumbles as I whisper "A cute dork." She breaks the hug, and Tiffany says "We need to leave, now." "Why?." Alex asks as she points into the sky. "They know we've killed Shad and The Demon Warlock." Tiffany says as we all run for what seems like days.

Hey guys!! That was chapter 28, what do you think?!

Travis: YES!!!

PeanutButter_Cup: This is just.. Wow. 😳

DeMarkus: I can't believe it..

(All credit goes to Aphmau for most of the characters, everything else is either Original or Fan-Made) Thank you all for reading this book, it keeps getting more and more views!! Remember to either vote Travlyn, Travcinda, or Jefflyn in the comments below, because whatever one gets the most votes at the end of this book will get its very own book!! Love you all, and peace out! -PeanutButter_Cup

(The character Alex was commented by ARMYZEBRA7 , and the character Sadie was commented by SadieTheShadowKnight !!) Go check both of those amazing people out!! :)

Also go check out Lollipop0928 , because she was the person that mad the cove of this book!!

(1116 words) 👍