Chapter 2

Not a lot of stuff has changed since 2016 to 2108, some songs that were made in 2013-2016 will be faked as a new song in 2108.

Amauria
I shut off the tv and walked down the hall to my room, I got on my laptop and went on Facebook again. I updated my profile picture and all that, I went on YouTube and listened to Needed Me by Rihanna. As I was doing my homework, the lights shut off. I quickly got up, making sure to put my phone on silent and my laptop was closed.

I could hear people downstairs trying to get the doors open, my eyes widened and I quickly ran to my walk in closet. I pushed my shirts apart, my hidden area now coming to view. I pushed the little door open and climbed in as quietly and quickly as I could, I moved my clothes back before shutting the door.

" Keep looking! I'm not leaving here without her! " A voice boomed, I flinched and pushed myself further into the area. I heard doors being opened and closed, foot steps got closer and closer to my room. Just then the door opened, I slid towards the little door and opened it only a little to see a pair of feet walking around.

The feet then stopped at the closet, I closed the door quietly and slid back. Holding my knees to my chest, " Not in here! " The guy's voice yelled, his feet were too big too be a woman and the voice obviously belonged to a male. I closed my eyes in relief as the same voice from eariler called out " She's not here, lets go. "

I heard a school bus start up, I opened the door and jumped out. I quickly walked downstairs and grabbed a large butcher knife, I walked back upstairs to the security room. All I had to do was restart it and it will work with out the power, I quietly made my way towards the control room which was actually the panic room.

I restarted the system and the doors began going back down to cover the windows and doors, I sighed in relief but then I realized if someone was in the house they'd know I was here. I walked out of the panic room, gripping the handle of the knife as tight as I could. I made my way bedroom to bedroom, not seeing anyone.

I went to the movie room, game room and all that. Seeing no one anywhere I put the knife down on the little table by the stairs and walked back into my room, I put my hands over my face feeling more comforted that no one was in here.

" Hello babygirl. " A deep voice whispered into my ear, I tried to let out a scream but a hand covered my mouth muffling the noise. He then removed his hand and placed a cloth over my mouth and nose, I squirmed around trying to get free. My body began to feel heavy, my breathing slowed and my eyes closed.