Kylie's Vision

The ropes tighten around me and I don't fight against them this time. It would take too much energy and I can barely breathe as it is.

Voldemort points his wand at Draco and yells, "Crucio!" Draco screams in pain and I watch fearfully, tears falling down my face.

John walked over to me and I was scared instantly. He was always the worst out of the three and could scare me easily just by being in the same room as me when I was little. He crouched down beside me.

"See that, your precious boyfriend is getting cursed because of you." John whispered in my ear. I shuddered and I could practically hear his smirk.

"If you hadn't run away and just let us drive you crazy, he wouldn't be taking the Curse because of you." He whispered in my ear harshly.

"It's your fault that he's getting traumatized. He wouldn't be getting traumatized if you hadn't run away eleven years ago." He whispered coldly.

"S-stop!" I whispered.

"He could easily date a girl who wouldn't get him cursed. He could easily leave you for somebody who is actually pretty and actually has brains. He could easily leave you for someone else. The dumbest girl in the Wizarding World is smarter than you. The ugliest girl in the Wizarding World is prettier than you. Why would he want to date an ugly, pathetic, idiotic nobody like you?" He whispered smugly.

"Please stop!" I whispered frantically, feeling tears falling down my face even faster than they already were.

"You don't deserve this boy. You don't deserve anybody. You deserve nothing better than to die alone any second." He whispered gleefully.

My vision becomes blurry as my tears begin to fall even faster.

"If you weren't so idiotic, maybe you might have had a chance to save your little boyfriend. But, you've been a stupid orphan since day one." He whispered.

"Leave me alone." I choke out. I can basically hear him smirking. "No." He said and placed his hand against my back, tracing the scars that his parents carved for my birthday 11 years ago. He pushes against them and I gasp painfully.

"Hurt you, did I?" He whispered and did it again, harder. "Draco." I whisper, full of terror. "Your boyfriend can't help you while he's being cursed and you're the reason he's getting cursed." He whispered and pushed a third time, even harder.

I can no longer hear Draco's screams and I look up to see him laying on the ground, unconscious. John walked over to his siblings and I stare at Draco, horrified.

"I'll leave the girl tied up for now. Now, the reason I came. Mark and Jane, I have a job for you and it needs to be done now." Voldemort said coldly.

"Of course." Mark said. "What is the job, my Lord?" Jane finished. "You are to go to the Zabini house and discover where their loyalties lie." He said and Mark & Jane disapperate.

"I will come back when she is to be untied." Voldemort said and apparates out of the room.

"Well, this has been an intense evening and we'll just let you tend to your son." Mr. Carter said; he disapparates.

"Have a good evening, Lucius and Narcissa." Mrs. Carter said; she disapparates.

"She deserves to remain tied up." John said; he disapparates.

I struggle slightly against the ropes while Narcissa runs over to Draco and tries to wake him up. I struggle even more and soon my vision gets blurry before I'm engulfed by darkness.

Draco's POV

I wake up and my mother gives me a tight hug before letting me breathe again. I notice Kylie isn't next to me and I look around frantically. I finally see her still tied up & unconscious a few feet away.