Sobber Heart

' They met in Mystic Falls where Caroline originally came from. For many occassions they are enemy. Caroline and her friends plot many plans to take down the original family specially Klaus.. This happened more or less a decade ago...' and his secretary put down the envelope on his table... Gabriel stare at the said envelope unable to think properly.
' You may leave.. ' He then said. He needs time to process this information.
' And one more thing, she is under Klaus sired line...' and the secretary leave the room.
He wanted to run next to her, explained that he did not know anything. That they are somehow connected and above all she is on his sired line. If he knew, he could have stop his feelings towards the young vampire. He hates her originally. He never like such kind of monster. Its not true that he was in New York when she moved to the small town because he was the one investigating her from the beginning. He've seen what kind of person she is. How strong yet so kind. How fearless but cares so much.. How her heart is fragile and can be broken by betrayal. He knew she came from Mystic Falls and her friends but why did He missed the connection of the Original Family. For over a thousand years he never left his compass to the said family. He patiently wait for his chance of revenge. This is the right time but is it worth it? Loosing the girl He love in exchange of the revenge.. His thoughts was interrupted by a call. Its Tristan.

' What happened to the bitch Original?' was his immediate approached...
' My house was attacked by Klaus to help Rebecca escape. They used magic. ' Gabriel is not in the mood but he knew Tristan very well.
' You have your witch, why not stop him?' and anothe rant.
' You asked her to help your weak coven of witches for a spell. So the poor thing was not home.. '
' We do not have the leverage. But we can always take one.. I'll see you tonight to discuss few things..' and Tristan hung up. Gabriel sigh in fustration and close his eyes.

' Care, would you like me to stay with you here?' Stefan asked. There back to the Hotel where she and Bonnie is staying.. Stefan spend time with her and it gives her chance to tell everything about Gabriel. Her bestfriend listen to her attentively..
' Well, we need to asked Bonnie because she occupy the other room..' she response without looking at him.
' How about if I just stay in the same Hotel?' and Stefan was standing next to her bed now.
' Thats a great idea.. Or maybe we can get a tripple room?' she finally smile and a bit excited..
' Na aaah, girl thing I am not Elena..' and they both laugh.
' Would you like me to tour you around? I've been to few places?' she offered.
' Well maybe later after I settle my stuff and my hotel room..' and they heard the door. Stefan look at her alarmed.
' Bonnie has her own key..' Caroline informed in a low voice that only Stefan can hear.. Stefan signal her to stay back and move slowly to the door. He checked using the small hole and was relieve to see the Original Hybrid. He open the door and Caroline moved back to the living room.
' Hello Mate, may I talk to Caroline?' Klaus smirk after. Stefan nod in agreement.
' Care, I will settle my accomodation first. Klaus is here so I will leave you two alone.. Ill be back later..' and Caroline heard as the door close.. She waited for few seconds before she saw the Original Hybrid approached.
' I'm sorry love, I know this is not the right time to add your misery but I need you to stay away from him..' and He stare outside the Hotel. Klaus did not sit, he simply stand next to the window.
' Did you knew all along?' she asked it in a very low voice but Klaus hearing is above a normal vampire hearing capability so Caroline knew he will be able to hear it.
' No, I found out yesterday. I went here to ask you for dinner and I saw you two arrived. I met him few days ago and I knew he is an enemy. I didnt know that your friendship exist..'
' It was, but I dont think it is still..' and her eyes is starting to cry again. Caroline close it to stop the tears from falling.
' He is a big threat, with his blood and Elena's blood the sireline can be broken.. I need to end him..' and this time Klaus looked at her intenly.
' I dont know what should I feel Klaus.. Lets not talk about this for now... '
' I understand love... Now, I'm here for something you may like...' Caroline could feel that he is trying... She looked back at him..
' How about a tour with Stefan in the city..'
' We cant be seen together.. Plus thats our plan I think' she response..
' I know Love, so you can spend time with your bestfriend alone... Only, if you promise to be safe...' he smirk..
' Klaus, we both know I dont hate you... No need for this flowery gesture..' she tried to smile but it didnt reach her eyes.
' But because of me you are in pain.. I wish I could take that away from you...'
' I know.. I am ok, were on this together Klaus..' this time She approached him.
' Love I wish we are not in this situation.. This is not what I have hope for us when you finally decided to join me.. '
' Then we need to win this..' and this time she close her eyes and put her head next to Klaus heart.. A little distraction from the pain she feels. She felt as He reach for her shoulder and hug her. She can feel the safety. There life is complicated due to this war and due to the feelings they have for each other. A feeling Caroline cannot name... Can she really loved the most terrifying creatures ever created? Can monsters choose love...
Klaus promised that no one will be able to hurt her. He will claimed his throne and build the best kingdom with her queen. He will show Caroline that she belongs next to him.
Two knocks and it bought them back to reality. Klaus move to the door to check and He saw the young Salvatore. Stefan arrived on time, in this situation he is useful for Caroline. Klaus open the door and let Stefan in.
' Not yet done?' He was asking Caroline.
' Were done talking.. Klaus is about to leave..' and Caroline stare directly to Klaus eyes. He nod in agreement, and gave a small smile.
' Be safe love, call me if you need anything...' it was directed to Caroline.
' You know what to do mate..' and he tap Stefan's shoulder. The latter gave him a smile and assurance that he will protect the lady they both care for.. Klaus open the door and close it behind him.
' So? ' and Stefan put a teasing smile.. Caroline laugh and throw a pillow to her bestfriends face.
' We talked, that's it! Now, stop it or you wont have a beautiful tour guide for today..' and she moved to her closet... Caroline need it, distraction... because her heart is in pain..