Chapter 6 My Saviour

Kayano's pov.

Are you kidding me?! They seriously want my Nagisa and I won't let them have him. "You don't know who your dealing with punks!" I shouted. "Huh? Bitch watch your mouth! We could fuck you with your friend right now!"

"Yeah, it sounded nice though." The spiky head chuckled. Assholes! You won't get away from this. I saw, what it seems like the leader among gangsters, walk towards Nagisa-kun and placed his head right next to him. "You sure do have a pretty face." He chuckled.

"You Crud!" Nagisa hissed. The leader punched Nagisa on the stomach which made him cough blood to the floor. I was so frantic when I saw Nagisa fell to his knees. I just can't forgive this fuckers. "You bastards!" I run towards them with my knife on my hand. I stab the chest area of the leader among gangsters and he gives out a loud shout.

The spiky head grab a hard object nearby and hit me on the head. My vision was black when I heard a thump to my side when I realize that we we're taken away for the million bounty. I felt cold and scared but....

Bang!

"What the hell are you doing!?" Who was that? Wait a minute, I know that voice it was....

Karma.

Nagisa's pov.

Man, I'm tied up and I can't see a single thing. My eyes were blindfolded and I can feel Kayano's presence right next to me. I heard Karma's shout and the sound of gunshots.

1.... 2.... 3.... 4....

Those gunshots.... They came from Karma's side. Does Karma has a gun? How did that happen? With my curiousity I tried to break free from this ropes and struggled to make it more easy for me to reach for an item.

There seems to be a sharp object on the back. I tried to rub the rope against the sharp object and I was free. I quickly untie my blindfold when I saw Kayano, who is breathing heavily. I notice that this small space doesn't have a hole for us to breath. They we're trying to kill us! Those bastards!

"Hang in there, Kayano-chan." I mumbled to her. I kicked the top of the car and I was starting to lose strength. It really is hard to breath.

A loud bang made the bullet pass by on top of my head. I sigh of relief and felt frustrated about it. Is Karma trying to kill me?

"Nagisa! We're here. Just wait for me okay!" Karma yelled. Karma? He was trying to get through me. Why? I have threathened him and I even tried to kill him. Why would he, go through this hardship just for me? I peeked through the hole and saw Asano going full speed on the track and Karma shooting on the other side.

Now I've breath the air and the pain fading. I kicked the back top of the car and it opened. "Karma!" I shouted. "Nagisa! Asano, go closer." "I know I know you idiot." Asano glared. I turn my attention to Kayano who is regaining her consciousness. I untie her ropes and the blindfold when I saw her crying. "Kayano-chan? Don't worry I'm here."

"Nagisa-kun, I'm sorry. I wasn't strong enough." Kayano cried. "No, I'm sorry for being weak too, Kayano-chan." "What are you talking about, Nagisa-kun? Your already perfect you idiot." Kayano whimpered while hugging me. I hugged her back when I saw a gunshot pass by on Kayano's head. I turn to Karma who is giving of a glare at Kayano and I sweat drop from this sight.

"Bitch, I know what your doing. So get your hands off him bastard." Karma glared. "Wha- What are you ta- talking about?" Kayano sobbed. "Karma! Don't treat Kayano poorly." "I'll get you for this bitch." "There is no time for this Karma!" Asano shouted.

The car went bumpy and we we're ducking on the back without falling. I saw Karma climb off his window and went on top of Asano's car. He reach out for us and yelled at Asano to make the car go closer.Oh my god is he trying to make us jump. "Nagisa-kun! Jump!" I knew it his gonna make us jump.

"Are you an idiot! With this car moving and bumping. There is no way we can jump." Kayano disagree. "Can you atleast think for a second. I have killed the men on the car and they are all dead. There isn't a single driver in that car anymore." Karma explained. "You idiot, fine! I'll jump! here I go." Kayano sigh.

Wait she's going to jump. She jumped from the car while holding on to Karma. Karma quickly pushed her away and made her hang on the back of the car. "Hey! You were suppose to catch me not push me away." Kayano hissed. "Nagisa-chan is more important! Flat chest!" "Fla- Flat chest! You asshole!" Kayano glared.

"Nagisa-chan! Jump!" Karma commanded. I was afraid of jumping from the car when it keeps bumping and rattling. I was afraid when Karma called my name once more. "Nagisa! Look at me! Jump! I'll catch you. Trust me." "Karma...." I prepared myself to jump and I felt the rattle again. I jump from this and reach my arms from Karma.

"Karma! Catch me!" I shouted. A drop of tear rolled down on my cheeks when I felt Karma's embraced. It was warm and I was glad. I looked up to see Karma who is showing a smirky attitude. 'This idiot.' I smiled and sweatdropped.

"I told you I'll catch you." Karma sneered. "You totally did." I giggled. "Would you stop making a weird conversation. Get back here, you morons." Asano said with annoyance. As I slowly entered in the window with Kayano-chan. I was starting to think that Asano was not stoping the car. It was really weird when Kayano realize it too.

"Asano, what the hell. Stop the car." Kayano commanded. "I can't." "Why not?" I asked. "What are you talking about? You remove the brakes dufus. How could you possibly not recall it at all, Nagisa-kun." Asano sigh. "Remove the brakes? Since when did I did that?" "Nagisa, you didn't remove the brakes? Then who..... Karma! You did this. You knew Nagisa forgot to remove the brakes." "What?" I asked dumbfounded.

Karma gives off a hum and then stick his tongue out. "How could I do such a thing? Afterall, we won't be able to use this junk." Karma chuckled. "Karma, you bastard. With this car moving without brakes. Will just have to make it to our destination till our gas runs out." Asano explained. Why would Karma do that? His really cool.

It took us 3 hours in the car and we finally found our destination. We're lucky that Asano's car was out of gas and it was no use at all. Asano's budget was going down so we don't have to repair the damage we cause on Asano's car. He sigh when he finally lost his car because of the gunshots earlier. I took out the food that I kind a stole from that mini store and gave Asano a drink.

"What are you doing?" He asked bluntly. "Just drink up. You'll lost your strenght if you don't drink." I said while averting my gaze. I can feel Asano's hand taking the drink from my hand. I turn my attention to him when I notice his hand intertwined with mine. I felt like turning red when I saw Kayano glaring at Asano. Asano sigh and let go of my hand while going with Kayano-chan. What just happen? When the others gather around with Kayano, I followed along and Kayano was now confessing something.

"You guys, I'm leaving from this journey." Kayano frowned. "Well, its about time." Karma snickered. "Karma!" "Nagisa-kun, I wasn't strong enough to protect you. That's why I have to train harder for now. I hope we see each other again some time." "Kayano-chan, alright. I'll support you but promise me that you'll come back for us." I giggled. "I will. Well good bye guys." She said while waving away. Kayano-chan walked away and disappeared from our sight. I was happy that she came along though, I hope I see you again, Kayano-chan.

Kayano's pov.

That Karma sure is strong. He was able to catch Nagisa-kun while saving him from those random gangsters. I hope to be stronger one day.

"Um..." A raven girl hesitated. Was she facing to me? Who does she think she is? "What? I have other things on my mind right now. So hurry up." I hissed. "Um... Do you know, where Karma Akabane is?" She asked. Huh? She knows him. Maybe an aquintance. "Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"My name is Manami Okuda, Karma's girlfriend."

Gir- Girlfriend?!