Chapter 24

Caroline~

I decided to wear a nice red dress for the date with Harry. It wasn't too long or to short about right above my knees. I curled my hair and put on little foundation and mascara. I wore red heels as well. I walked downstairs to see Sofia and Niall on the couch cuddled under a blanket and Harry standing there in his black tux waiting for me. He looked amazing.

" you look.. Stunning." Harry told me eyeing me up and down.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself" I said walking down the steps and have him a hug.

"We're going to go now." I yelled to Sofia and Niall who were now kissing. Niall just waved us off and we walked out the door.

There was a long white limo in the driveway. Harry opened the door for me before he got in. He sat right next to me.

"So where are we going?!" I asked a little too excited.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out" Harry gave me a flirty wink.

Niall~

"Were all alone now.." I whispered in Sofia's ear. She looked at me, smiled, and kissed me. Her soft lips on mine moving in sync.

"Jump." I whispered.

She did as I told and jumped wrapping her legs around my torso. I held her bum for support.

I brought her upstairs onto our bed not parting out lips. She took of her shirt and shorts leaving her black lace underwear and bra. I took off my shirt and she moved on top of me.

Sofia~

I took my shorts and shirt off leaving me in my black lace underwear. I was feeling self conscious when he was staring at my body.

I moved on top of him straddling his body. He moved his hand up my back sending chills up my spine.

" AH MY GOD "

Who was that?

"Er... Maybe I should knock first" they said.

I turned around and turned bright red. Louis.

I jumped off Niall and threw my shirt on along with my pants.

Louis~

"Er... Maybe I should knock first." I said.

I walked Into Sofia's and nialls little scene.

My phone buzzed:

Liam.

' I'm in front of the flat'

Liam was coming over for a few weeks. And he was surprising us except for me.

I ran outside and saw Liam!

"LIAMM!!" I yelled and ran over to him.

He pulled me into a hug and laughed.

"Haha missed you to lad" he told me.

I just laughed and guided him in. We sat at the counter.

"Want a drink?" I asked him.

"Just water" he replied looking at his phone.

"Where's carol- everyone else?" He stuttered.

I think this guys obsessed with Caroline or something.

" Sofia's upstairs with Niall having a little moment. And Caroline and Harry are on a date. He's taking her out to p-" was all I could manage to get out before Liam interrupted me.