Chp 3 - Forgive and Forget

Since the edit's taking so long, I decided to take my mind off it for a bit and make this. It's for my old music teacher. Hope you like it! :D

(IDK why it's sideways

(IDK why it's sideways. Tell me in the comments if it's sideways to you)

Alli's POV

I glance between the two, staring to feel like it was a bad idea of me to introduce them.

"Weston," I whisper, sitting next to him, "Do you know him?"

"Plenty well." He mutters, not taking his eyes off of Jacob's.

I sit in silence as Weston shoves his foot into his shoe, glaring at Jacob every so often.

He's changed since I dated him. Now, Jacob's self-centered, even more famous than Weston, and has a single named, "Sweatshirt." I hate the song, he can't even sing right!! He sounds like a dying whale.

Weston abruptly gets up, pulling me with him. "Alli, you are not to see him, interact with him, or even think about him again, do you understand?"

"Weston," I say, "Why in the world are you jealous?"

"I'm not jealous!" He sighs, "Don't you see? He's trying to get you back together with him! You're mine, and I can't lose you."

I stare at his paranoid self. "He isn't trying to do anything. All he was doing was saying hello!" I try to keep my voice hushed.

I glare over at Jacob. If he wasn't here, none of this would be happening. We would be sitting in Starbucks, eating. Eating delicious cake balls. But thanks to Jacob, we're fighting instead.

I hang my head, closing my eyes, "Weston," I say softly, "Would I ever cheat on you?"

"I wouldn't think so." He admits.

"Then trust me, please." I beg.

He stares into my pleading eyes, a small smile forming on his beautiful face, "I have and will always trust you."

I hug him, smiling. After a moment, I pull back and ask, "Starbucks?"

* * *

I just love that bunny that leaves that there NicoleXXdance 😂
Okay, on with the story! 😂😂

I take a bite out of the birthday cake ball, savoring the tantalizing flavor of sugar.

Weston chuckles, taking a sip of his latte as we walk to the port.