Chapter 21

Maria's p.o.v

'GET THE CHILDREN,PREGNANT WOMEN,ELDERLY PEOPLE, AND ANYONE WHO CAN'T FIGHT IN THE PANIC ROOM!'

I ordered my pack. Chaos erupted everywhere. People running,mothers trying to find their children, males protecting their mates. I heard 2 deep growls behind me. I turned around to see twins. They were both female. They both had pale skin and blue eyes and brown hair.  They were both holding daggers and when I looked closely I could see that they had scars all over their bodies.

 I growled back but my growl was a little louder. One of the twins eyes flashed red and they next thing I knew she lounged at me. 

I ducked last minuet the blade missing me by a inch. I hopped right back up. The other twin ran up to me and tried to cut me with the dagger. I dodged each swipe. She went to go try and hit me again but I caught her arm and twisted it.

She yelp out in pain and I kicked her knee making her fall. I let go of her wrist making her drop her dagger. I then took her head smashing it against my knee breaking her nose and knocking her out at the same time.

I stood up and was about to continue fighting when someone jump on my back.

" Ugh!"

I said surprised. The person started chocking me. I tried getting the persons hands off but that wasn't working so I went to plan b. I bent over flipping the person over my back. 

It was the twin. 

She landed on her back with a sicking crack. I took that as an advantage and stepped on her neck twisting it causing it to snap.

The girl laid dead on the floor but I had to continue helping. I quickly shifted letting out a deep growl. I start clawing any wolves who I immediately didn't recognize from my pack or Xavier's. 

I was helping people and fighting a little on my own when I realized something. 

These wolves smelt and looked different from pack wolves. 

If you looked closely at them you could see their fur was dirty and matted with blood and dirt. It wasn't fresh blood and dirt it looked like it has been there for a while like they haven't showered. I sniffed the air again. 

It was hard but I could smell it. These wolves had been sprayed with another packs scent but if you had advanced smelling like mine you would be able to pick it out. Each wolf had it's own unique scent but each wolf also smelt like copper. Copper is the scent you get when you turn rogue. 

I growled and told this to my pack. They instantly started killing faster helping the wolves on our side.

I started killing again but stopped when I saw a familiar cheetah's neck getting bit.

Nina.....

Her eyes rolled back and she went limp in the wolves jaws.

No,no,no,no,no!

I kept repeating in my head. I ran over to them and longed at the rogue. He dropped her to the floor and looked at me. I growled at him but all he did was run into the woods.

Stupidly I followed him wanting to tear him apart slowly.

 I follow him into the woods but lost him quickly. 

His brown fur blends into the forest easily so it makes it harder to see him. I growl wanting him to come out. 

My cat is angry wanting to kill the person who hurt one of the people she loved.  I hear laughing and I looked in the direction. 

I see a young women.

She had bright rad hair,pale skin, and green eyes.

I growl and she laughs.

" I see the Alpha in you has awoken... "

She says. 

I growl at her. Her eyes flash bright bright purple and she takes a step forward.

I growl again and take a step forward. She growls back at me same power. I growl again but loud and put all the power I can into it.

Everything quiets down. Her eyes are wide. I am surprised myself. I never new I could do that. Her eyes go hard and she snarls at me. 

" Why do YOU get to be the most powerful! I should be the most powerful not you! Why would anybody want to follow a werecat?!"

She says. 

I am utterly confused. I know I am an Alpha but this is just plain confusing. I growl at her and run behind a tree. I shift back a put on long yoga pant and a t-shirt. 

I walk out from behind the tree and snarl.

" Who are you! "

I say. She smirks and says.

" Liliana Grandee. "

She says. I narrow my eyes at her

" Why are you on my land?! "

I say. I smell her scent it is not part of any scent I know and it is not mixed with copper so she is in a pack I just don't know which one.

She smirks and says

" To do this.... "

I feel a burning sensation in my chest. It is replaced by a sharp painful feeling. I open my mouth to scream but blood spurt's out. I look down to see a 8" knife in my chest. It glows red before being removed. 

I fall to my knees clutching my chest feeling my blood leaking out. My chest burns and I can't breath. I try to get air in but everytime I try to breath blood pours out of my mouth. I am chocking on my blood. The girl bends down to my level and says

"  I highly doubt you will survive this but if you some how do this is not over..... "

I see her and a man walk away but my vision starts blurring. Tears well up in my eyes and I fall onto my back. I let the tears leak freely. The pain is intense and I wish I could scream to let the pain out somehow. 

The sad part is that I never told my mate how I feel........

Picture is the women