; one shot

The Moment I, Knew...?

and the story starts here.

| annabeth's point of view

I never felt this happy for all of my life living in this world. And this year, on this sunny day, I'm officially 18th years old.

I've been waiting for this day, the day where I was allowed to be anything I wanted to be, anywhere I wanted to go, chase everything that's crossing my mind right now.

That's what my parents told me in their last letter, I could be a professional singer and pianist, and step to the entertainment world at 18th years old. They've been gone for over 6 years, because of the stupid car accident. And unfortunately, I'm the one who caused it.

My school was holding a festival, and I'm the one who will performed. 'I'm next' I mumbled to myself. When the MC called my name to step forward to the stage, one of my teacher held my hand, with sweats and tears running down her forehead and cheeks. 'Don't, we should get going to the hospital' I froze, knowing that something bad happened, tears has been formed.

They died, on their way to see me perform, almost. It's suffocating me. And I held the last letter they wrote me, which they will give it to me after I finished my performance.

honey, you are so talented. We are super proud to be your parents. We've been watching you practiced up all night, because we can't sleep hearing your music and singing, lol. I chuckled a little bit. We are very sorry because we didn't allow you to become a singer and a pianist at first, but now, we will. BUT, after you turned 18th years old, okay?

Love you lots,

mom and dad x

I've been dreaming about that day over and over again, 'I will make you proud mom, dad' I said while looking at our pictures when New Year's Eve.

Ah, I got a little bit carried away. 'You should be happy, this is your birthday idiot' I said while slapping my own face like a freaking idiot. And I smiled.

'Matthew' shown on my phone.

"good morning," I said, still smiling while combing my hair with my hand. He is my lovely boyfriend for over 3 years. I never had those dreams when I'm spending the night over with him, cuddling, until we both slept. But sometimes, he just disappeared without even a word to me.

"hi babe,"

"hi, tonight. Don't forget okay," I will celebrate my birthday tonight, and inviting some of my friends, and of course Matthew, also his friends. Matthew's friends are amazing, I've known them since I've been dating him for about a month. And they supported us.

"oh, shit. That's tonight?" I looked confused as fuck, 'wait what' he doesn't remember? Ah, I bet he's joking.

"aha, funny babe. 7 pm sharp, ok? do you need my address too because I think you're having an amnesia,"

He sounded nervous, "eh okay I'll be there for my princess. bye, got to go" and in a hurry. I let it slip my mind. Because hell I need to get going or else my friends will scold me for being late to buy some dresses.

*

"hey! You are so late my birthday girl, oh I hate you but this is your birthday so I will ignore it. Happy birthdayyyyyy," Rose, my best friend since god knows how long, we always entered the same school and ended up in the same class, also hanging out with the same friends, the stupid ones. She's hugging me like a koala making me hard to breath.