Prologue

@spongebobthebest

Braxton POV

" Braxton William, member of the Moonlight pack, you have been accused of the murder of your Luna, Luna Rose, however due to lack of evidence of your involvement in the murder, we can not sentence to death but you will be kicked out of the Moonlight pack and pronounced a rogue. do you have any last words before you are deemed to a life solitude?" said Judge Christian, the pack judge.

" Yes. I will like to say to the people who believed in my innocents that I am grateful for your loyalty but to those who did not, I am not angry at you for trying to avenge our-I mean your deceased luna, I am just hoping you will find the true killer." I said with my head hung low not looking at the audience that surrounded me.

"With that being said, Braxton William you are now a rogue and will not be permitted to ever step back onto this land" and with that I felt the connection I had to this pack be painfully ripped from my soul forcing me to my knees. The connection with every pack member, my mother, father, two little sisters,and even my alpha.

I then raised to my feet and look at my alpha. Alpha Kennith looked at me with hate in hes eyes, waiting for me to disrespect him like many rogues do before leaving hes presence. But instead I respectfully bowed to him and let two of the pack warriors escort me out without protest. However before i left the judgement room, I looked into Alpha Kennith eyes to see a hint of doubt before it was quickly masked with his signature stonic stare.

As I was escorted out, I felt the glares of many of my former pack members. everyone of them are laces with anger, vengeance, and even betrayal. i wanted to scream out " I didnt do it" and "I did nothing wrong" but I knew it would go unheard and it was too late since i am now and forever be labeled as a rogue.