Two ✔️

Allison pulled up to the school, parking her car. "Welcome to Beacon Hills High School," she announced, gesturing towards the building. Cadmus was already getting out of the car, glaring at his sister.

"Where did you get your license again?" he asked, skeptical.

Allison rolled her eyes, pushing some hair out of her eyes as she, too, got out of the car, making sure to lock it. "I'm not that bad of a driver," she huffed, rubbing her hands against her pants.

Cadmus sighed. "You're crazy," he muttered under his breath. Allison stuck her tongue out at him before laughing. "Come on, I have to show you to the office before first period," she said. He followed her quickly, seeing as he really didn't know where he was going.

It didn't take long to get to the office and get his things. His first class of the day was Chemistry, and the lady at the front desk was kind enough to give him an excuse slip so he didn't have to take the quiz that day, which he repeatedly thanked her for. Then she proceeded to tell him that the teacher was just about Satan and he should keep an eye out for him, which he then thanked her for also. All in all, it was a pretty successful conversation.

He couldn't say the same for the rest of the day. As soon as he walked into the classroom, all eyes were on him. When he scanned the eyes of the students after giving his slip to Mr. Harris, he noticed right away that hardly any of the stares were friendly. he saw curious, confusion, fear, disgust, mistrust, annoyance, but the only person who genuinely looked like he didn't hate him was Scott, who was motioning to the empty seat beside him. "Class," Mr. Harris announced, his monotonous voice making his boredom even more present, "This is our new student, Cadmus Argent. Warm welcome, blah blah, whatever. Sit down, here's the quiz."

He held out his hand with a piece of paper in it, but Cadmus timidly pointed to his slip. "Um, actually, I have a note excusing me... uh, since it's my first day."

Mr. Harris glared at him and Cadmus almost quailed under his stare "Well then aren't you lucky," he hissed. "Sit down, Argent."

Cadmus nodded, making his way to the seat next to Scott. The boy with the buzz cut who was sitting behind Scott gave Cadmus an odd look, like he was unsure of why he'd sit near Scott. Cadmus sat down, still feeling everyone's eyes on him. Looking up, he frowned at a girl who was whispering to her friend. Straining his ears, he just caught on to what they were saying. "His aunt's the one who killed all those people," the one on the right said. 

The other one glanced at him, looking almost disgusted. "He's probably just as crazy as her."

Suddenly the one on the right straightened in her chair. "Ew, he's looking at us."

They bother glared as Cadmus, who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "He's probably planning to kill us or something," her friend whispered. She and her friend giggled under their breath, seeming far too excitable while talking about their own deaths. Cadmus blinked roughly, glancing down at the surface of the table.

"Are you okay?" Scott whispered, seeming concerned.

Cadmus' fist curled around his pencil angrily. "Do they have anything better to do than make fun of me?" he growled under his breath "Jesus fuck."

Papers were passed back, and the buzz cut kid leaned forwards to say something to Scott, probably about Cadmus, when suddenly, Mr. Harris spoke up. "Mr. Stilinski, this is a pop quiz," he droned. "If I hear your voice, I will be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

Mr. Stilinski, as Harris had put it, leaned forward, gaping at the teacher. "Can you do that?" he asked stupidly.

Mr. Harris' glare could have burned holes into the poor boy's head. "And there it is," he snapped. "Your voice. Triggering the only impulse I've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently." Then he smirked. "I'll see you at three for detention."