Chapter 1

"Jeez Lesnar look alive, you haven't gone out in ages." Brocks friend, Randy exclaimed as he walked into the strip club.

He was right though, Brock hadn't been out in a while. He just didn't really like to socialize that much. He wouldn't never admit it, but he was shy. For a big looking tough guy, Brock was a total softy.

They were both drinking, chatting and watching the strippers. Brock wasn't really listening to anything Randy was saying. All his attention was on this one stripper. His black lingerie (A/N: The pic on top) made his ass look tremendous. But what really caught Brock was his sandy blond hair and those captivating baby blue eyes. Comparing the other models to him, they seemed average. Which was ridiculous because well all the dancers were gorgeous. But he was something else, he was beautiful. He had this rebellious yet innocent vibe off of him. He didn't dance like the rest. He didn't look like the rest. He wasn't like the rest of the dancers.

Brock looked to the corner of his lingerie. There was spelled his stripper name in messy writing, sown into the lingerie. Brock squinted his eyes.

Moxie

Brock seemed like he had to catch his breath. That name fit him like a puzzle piece. It was perfect, perfect for him.

Brocks thoughts were interrupted by Randy snapping his fingers and waving his hands in front of his face. "Hello? Earth to Brock Lesnar!" Randy barked over the music.

"What man?!" Brock snapped. He didn't mean to seem rude, but he was kind of annoyed to be interrupted.

Randy didn't seem offended or upset. "Oh someone has seen something they like." Randy teased.

"How can I not?" Brock replied, not giving Randy any eye contact. Still his eyes glued to Moxie. "He's fucking beautiful"

Randy grinned. "Which one?" Randy clearly couldn't see where Brock was looking. Brock pointed him out. "Yeah he's sexy, got a hell of an ass on him" Randy said, examining Moxie. Brock nodded enthusiastically. "You want a private session with him?" Randy asked.

"Fuck yeah I do." Brock said taking his eyes off Moxie for the first time. "Shit I barely brought any money though. I didn't think I'd really do anything."

Randy smiled. "No problem man." Randy patted Brocks back. "I got you bro. I had to basically drag you here so I'll hand you 200 bucks and I'm gonna call that sexy ass over here and tell him to give you a private lap dance. How's that sound?" Randy stated, handing Brock $200 in 20's.

Brock just stared at the $200 in his hand. He was nervous. He never really liked to talk to people. He hated socializing more than anything. It's a miracle that he even opened up to Randy, but he's glad he did. As annoying as Randy can be, he always has good intentions.

He watched as Randy called the mysterious dancer. "Aye sexy!" Randy called out. "Yeah you! Come here!" Randy motioned for Moxie to come over.

Moxie hopped off the platform and slowly approached Brock and Randy. Brock bit his lip, he was even sexier up close. His eyes done with black eye liner, bringing out his baby blue eyes, and his lips covered in red lipstick.

"Mmmm" Randy praised, as he looked Moxie up and down. He looked at Brock and said "You're lucky I'm letting you have him."

"Alright sexy, I want you to take my good friend Brock here to a private room and work that nice ass of yours" Randy stated.

Moxie tilted his head. "Could've just asked for a lap dance." He muttered quietly.

Brock smiled and Randy looked amused. "He's a sassy one" Randy teased.