Chapter 2

Brock was excited and nervous. Randy was so surprised that Brock suggested to go that he brought a couple of other friends, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins, to tag along as well.

"Are Reigns and Rollins there already?" Brock asked, as he put his car in park.

"Yeah they are." Randy replied. "I still can't believe you really wanted to go out again so soon." Randy said, excitedly.

Brock rolled his eyes. "Yeah well, you know, I haven't been out lately....so I guess this is pretty good for me." Brock said, trying to cover up the fact that he was here to see a certain someone.

Randy squinted his eyes and nodded. "Really? So it's not to see anyone? Is it?" Randy asked, starting to sound suspicious. When Brock didn't answer, he began grinning like an idiot.

Brock rolled his eyes, once again. "Fine...I uh, I kinda wanna see Moxie again." Brock shifted, awkwardly, from side to side.

"Moxie? The sexy one with that nice ass?" Randy asked. Brock nodded slowly. Randy jumped up in his seat. "I knew it! I fucking knew it!" He said excitedly.

Brock shook his head and blushed lightly. "Whatever...let's go" Brock took the keys out of the engine and exited the car.

******

Once they entered, Brock spotted Roman and Seth with two spare seats next to them. Him and Randy greeted them. The four then ordered some drinks and chatted up.

Brock was barely paying attention to the conversation. Firstly, he couldn't seem to spot Moxie. And second, there was an obnoxious group of guys next to them. Brock scanned the strip club one more time until...

He saw Moxie slowly walking behind a tall, pale, muscular ginger from the private rooms. Moxie was looking at the ground, almost as if he was ashamed of himself. Brock watched in awe as Moxie went back on the platform.

Moxie looked beautiful and sexy, of course. He was wearing different black lingerie this time. He looked so sexy, Brock bit his bottom.

(A/N: The pic up above.)

He noticed someone calling Moxie. The man was wearing a suit. He didn't look like a customer. He must've been the boss or something.

"Moxie!" The man called out. "Owens wants you. Get your sexy ass over to him, now." The man said, authority filled his voice.

Moxie didn't even try to hide the roll of his eyes. Moxie hopped off the stage and went to Kevin Owens, whom he'd known for a while. One of the douchebags who always wants him. Kevin was surrounded by his fellow asshole friends, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio.

"C'mere sexy" Kevin purred, as he wrapped his arms tightly around Moxies thin waist. He began to trace his thumb through the waist band of Moxies lingerie. He then grabbed both of Moxies ass cheeks and squeezed. Moxie whimpered and tried to wiggle out of Kevins arms. He had too much pride to take this. Kevin isn't even allowed to touch Moxie, unless he is given consent from Moxie. Moxie was able to detach himself from Owens.

Kevin looked sincerely offended. "Bitch, don't turn my affection down." Kevin said harshly, trying to grab Moxie once more.

Moxie flinched away from him. He clenched his fists at his side. "That's not fucking affection." Moxie gritted out.

"Kevin, what's the problem?" The man with the suit asked.

Kevin replied: "Your top bitch is getting pissy with me."

Moxie furrowed his brows. "Hunter! He's fucking touching me! I don't like that!" He explained.

Hunter looked angry. "Mox, come here." He said in a calm yet demanding tone. When Moxie didn't budge, Hunter yelled: "MOX, HERE NOW!"