chapter 1:Time travel

15,8,24 5:30 p.m. "We've discovered a whole new land in time." mumbled professor james "I know we have so start getting the machine ready for the subjects!" yelled professor fox. "Machine year set and implants prepaired." warned professor james "Good are the subjects prepaired?" questioned professor fox. "Yes but one died unexpectedly  in his cell." mumbled professor james "What do you mean unexpectedly?" grumbled professor fox. "Well he starved himself ." mumbled professor james "Oh really so one less subject means less money spent less money spent means more for increase in research and that means we can make more successful recovery!" boomed professor fox. "i know professor fox." mumbled professor james. "machine is ready professor fox." said professor james "subjects are ready professor james." warned professor smith "Good!" yelled professor fox. "subjects have been transferred through the machine." yelped professor fox with joy.

  00,0,000 b.c. "where am I?" subject #43 questioned. *hiss* "oh my god! it's so big for a snake." yelled subject #43. the large snake didn't give up it just kept on trying to get up the rock. "Get away from me!" yelled subject #43. he punched and kicked at the snake and finally killed it he looked at his wrist and it opened something with a hologram and he went to his stats and upgraded his movement speed. And went to something called engrams and learned hatchet,picaxe,torch,bow,wood arrows,narcotics,and thatch structures.he then built a picaxe,hatchet,bow, and 20 wood arrows. he traveled along the beach  and tamed a triceratops with some mejoberries. he then killed 4 more snakes then he wrote a name down in a book and called it a titnoboa. he leveled up 4 times and unlocked the triceratops saddle he then built it and put it on his trike and got hundreds of berries and fiber.

 00,0,000 b.c. "how did i get here?" subject #44 questioned *splash* wow i'm so close to the ocean. "Um is that a dog?" questioned subject #44 "um that is not a dog it's so small." whispered subject #44 *screams* vital signs  of subject #44 lost. 17,8,24 7:30 a.m. "well there goes one of them two more left." sighed professor james. "well we just have to start doing item drops then!" yelled professor fox." The item drops are ready to be activated professor fox." mumbled professor james End of transmission.