Welcoming

Hello there. I started this book because Mukuro is one of those characters that we don't really know well enough. I love Mukuro and I have been wanting to write this story for a while. Sorry if my writing is terrible. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Reader's POV)

Today, I (Y/N) (L/N) is going to join the 'mercenary' group Fenrir. Why exactly may you ask? Well I want more confidence  and what better way then joining Fenrir?

...

Okay maybe this isn't the smartest decision, but I've been a fangirl of this group for a while so I decided to join and become a badass. Plus it took me a month to track them down so I could join.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Im finally on the camp of Fenrir. I start walking around awkwardly looking for the place to sign up. While I was walking around I saw this girl with short black hair and a headset on carrying around an AK47. She was around my age and had an emotionless look on her face.

Eventually I finally found the tent where I can join Fenrir.

[ Time Skip brought to you by Nagito's Bagels]

After four hours of questioning, paperwork, and pain I'm finally a member of Fenrir. I admired the new tattoo on my left hand. I can't believe I actually did this.

A man came over to me with the girl my age that I saw earlier next to him.

"(L/N), Ikusaba will be showing you around and is going to be teaching you the basics. Try not to get killed." The girl next to him  nodded signaling that he could leave.

"Hello. My name is Mukuro Ikusaba. I'll be showing you around and training you for the next year. I hope we can get along." The girl says in a monotone voice.

"M-My name is (F/N) (L/N). I hope we can be the best of friends." I say holding my hand out. Mukuro flinches at the word friend but takes my hand anyway.

"Because you're new we're going to have to share bunks. I'm already the top bunk so you can take the bottom. Tomorrow we're going to see how good you are with weapons. We'll go on from there."

I nodded trying to take in what she was saying. "There will be food somewhere in between right!?" She looks at me with a weird expression before nodding yes. I sigh in relief.

( Third Person POV)

You stare at Mukuro taking in her features. She has short black hair and pale skin. She has a few freckles on her cheeks and nose. Her eyes were a mix between gray, purple, and a hint of blue. Her body was skinny and agile. She was a little flat chested to. She had gloves covering her hands and knee length boots on.

"(L/N)!"

You were soon knocked out of dream land and was brought back to reality.

"H-Huh!? W-What did I m-miss?"

" I was trying to tell you that everyone has to wake up at 0600 hours tomorrow morning." She says with an exasperated sigh.

You blush in embarrassment.

" O-Okay... Thanks"

How long have you been staring at her? Did you stare with a weird look on your face? That and other questions wandered your mind.

[ Time Skip because Author-chan is lazy]

You laid on your bunk looking at Mukuro's bunk above you. You're in your PJs waiting for sleep to take over. You put your left hand up admiring your new tattoo.

This was the start of your new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with chapter one. Onwards to chapter two.

Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Things will get more interesting later.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee