12

The day went by quite fast even if a certain blond didn't want to. Right now, he could give anything just for time to stop even his secret identity. But, time has a mind of its own.

Adrien let out a deep breath. He was going to confront her.

Marinette walked down alone, making her way across the road and stopping in front of the bakery door where a sign was put up. "Closed?" Marinette asked herself. She opened the door and walked in. "Maybe they went out." She told herself.

Just than she heard the door open. She turned around and became face to face with her former crush, now most hated person.

"Marinette."

"What do you want?" She spat out, coldly. "I just want to talk." He said, walking closer.

"There's nothing to talk about, Adrien." She glared. Adrien stopped a few metres away from he'd not wanting to get close even though he wanted to.

"Look, Mari."

"Don't call me that!" She hissed. Adrien seemed a little taken back. He had never seen this side of her. "Marinette, please. Let me speak." Adrien pleaded.

"So what? You can tell me more lies?" She asked, bluntly. "No, please. I didn't mean to tell you-"

"THAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE TRUTH!?" She scream. "Because...Becaus-"

"BECAUSE WHAT?!" She exclaimed as tears rolled down her cheeks. "BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU!" Adrien raised his voice. Marinette cried even more. She had never been screamed at before and not by Adrien.

"So you think that keeping the truth from me wouldn't hurt me?! Don't you know how much I wanted to know how I ended up being an amnesiac?!" Marinette cried. Adrien stood there, panting and crying. He looked at her in pity as she continued her rambling.

"I tried. I tried so hard to remember. And to think, I thought you were innocent! You are the reason why I forgot about my loved ones! You are the reason I had to go through so much pain just to remember. I thought we were friends! What happened to that?!" Marinette yelled.

"A GOOD FRIEND DOESN'T WANT TO SEE THEIR FRIENDS HURT!" Adrien cried out angrily.

"DON'T YOU THINK I'M HURT ENOUGH!?" Marinette replied back angrily. Adrien's anger cooled down a bit at what she had just said.

'She's right.' He thought to himself. "I'm sorry." He muttered as the tears from his eyes brimmed down his face.

"Sorry, isn't enough." Marinette replied as she angrily wiped her tears from her eyes. The room grew silent as their sobs continued. The telephone started to ring.

Marinette looked at Adrien. He had his head against the wall, his face was wet with tears and his cheeks and nose were pink.

She turned to the phone that didn't seem to stop ringing and pick it up, bringing it to her ears.

"Hello?" She sniffed out.

"Marinette."

"Dad?" She asked. "Dad, where are you two?" She asked again.

"Come to the hospital." He replied. "Your mom's in labour."
---
😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨*LE BIGGEST GASP*

I UPDATED!!!!!!😂😂😂😂