The Drawings

Hey guys sorry for making a schedule and then breaking it I'm really sorry but here is another chapter to the story and sorry if I misspelled any words.Also any and all advice on how to write better is appreciated so no more blaber and here is the next chapter.>o<

Third person limited to Mikasa P.O.V

When Mikasa wook up that morning she wasn't feeling well.Mikasa rarely got sick.She ignored it not really caring.She got up and was still in nothing but a gray sports bra and short-shorts.Forgetting that she had a roommate she went to the bathroom and opened the door.Annie was in the middle of putting her clothes on when Mikasa walked in.Annie looked at Mikasa and Mikasa looked at Annie."s-sorry"Mukasa said before falling over then scrambling up and slamming the door shut.Mikasa had a blush covering her cheeks at what she saw.Annie had been glistening wet and had a slim waist and a very fit body.Mikasa groaned in frustration as she walked back to her room.She couldn't fall for a girl she just met,could she?
Later that day when both girls finished getting ready they walked to the school.They had the same first period which was art.Mikasa went to her seat in the back of the class and Annie followed and sat down right next to Mikasa.Both girls tooke out sketch book and started drawing.Ms.Hanji came to class surprisingly early and went to her desk.She hadn't noticed the two girls sitting in the back when my aut Petra/the school coach walked in.Mikasa knew that her aunt had a thing for Ms.Hanji and that Ms.Hanji had a thing for Petra.When Mikasa saw her anut walk in the ducked under the desks and pulled Annie down with her.
Mikasa's P.O.V

When I saw my aut walk in I ducked under the desks and pulled Annie with me.I knew something was going to happen and Ms.Hanji wouldn't want us to be there.As I pulled Annie under the desk se was about to yell at me but I covered her mouth with my hand.She looked at me mad that I pulled her down under the desk."shhh"I whispered into her ear.I pointed to my aunt and Hanji and she nodded.Underneath of the desk was pretty small so me and Annie we're pressed against each other.Annie was staring at my aunt and Hanji while I stared at her trying not to get to close. I looked over to see that my aunt and Hanji where making out.My jaw dropped.Hanji had Petra pinned against her desk with her wrists above her head and her leg between her legs pressing onto her core.I wanted to look away so much but my eyes where glued to the scene.My mouth was still hanging open when Annie rolled her eyes and told me to close my mouth.Hanji and Petra stayed like that for a while then they tore themselves away from each other and walked out of the classroom.Annie and I got out from under the desks and sat back in our seats.I was blushing from what happened and from being pressed against Annie while watching.I covered the lower part of my face with my scarf trying to forget what happened and started to draw the female Titan from my dreams.Annie looked at my drawing and stopped what she was doing.I kept drawing the Titan while she stared at the drawing after a while she pointed to the drawing and said"Where did you learn about that thing?"I looked at her and than back at the drawing "I had a dream about it"
I said blushing a little.She looked at me weird then grabbed her own sketch book from her bag and shows me a drawing of a female Titan just like mine.I was shocked.How could she possible know about my dream I never tell any one about these dreams."H-how did you find out about that"I said shocked.She looked up at me and flipped the page "Have you seen these before"she said pointing to the weird symbols from my dreams.I nodded.She looked at me then showed me a drawing of the male Titan that is my cousin eren.I flipped through my sketch book and showed her the drawings I made of the male Titan,the symbols,and the female Titan.She stared back at me."Did you get these from a dream?"Annie said pointing to my sketches.I nodded yes and she told me that she had gotten her drawings from her dreams also and that she was the female Titan.When the bell rang we put our notebooks away and started to pay attention to Ms.Hanji she had a light blush and her hair was a mess.I grew a light blush remembering what happened. I looked over and saw that Annie also had a small pink tint to her cheeks.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a awhile and this chapter is cut short but I've been... Busy so here ya guys go ~T_T~