Prologue

Henry's POV

"Hey babe." I heard my girlfriend say while kissing my cheek.

"Hey." I told her, I looked behind her confused.

"Where's Charlotte?" I asked.

"Oh she's coming but anyway I was wondering if-"

"Charlotte hey!" I exclaim as I saw her coming, I looked at her outfit and tried to contain biting my lip.

"Hey lovebirds, what's up?" She asked all cheery.

"Hey bestie." Bianca said hugging Charlotte.

"Aww best friend goals." I heard Nicole say coming towards us.

"Nikki your so weird." Charlotte said followed by her gorgeous giggle.

Henry control yourself. I say giving myself a mental reminder.

"Yeah, we got best friend goals and relationship goals." Bianca said grabbing my hand making Charlotte nod and Nicole, Zoey, and Amber just look at each other. Why do they always do that whenever Bianca says how much of a 'cute couple' we are?

"Anyway, you up for the movies?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah." I said a little to quickly making Nicole raise an eyebrow.

I cleared my throat before speaking, "I mean...yeah that sounds cool." I say.

She giggles, "Great what movie do you guys want to see?" she asked turning to everyone.

Right, of course she'd never ask me to go alone.

"How about the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle?" Zoey asked.

"Yeah I've been dying to see that." Amber said excited.

"Me too." Charlotte and I say in unison, we look at each other and smile.

"Yeah me too." Bianca quickly says ruining the moment.

Like usual.

"Alright so tonight and then we can all go over my house?" Charlotte suggests. I personally love going over her house, her family loves me and I love them back plus her dog is amazing.

"Yeah that's sounds like a plan." Bianca says.

"You were going over my house regardless." She said with a small laugh.

"I know, but know everyone else is coming." She said with a smile.

"Yup." She said.

"Hey guys!" Jasper greeted with Zack and Justin.

"Hey." Amber says staring at Zack.

"Hey babe." Justin says kissing Nicole on the cheek.

Let me fill you in, us right here (plus a couple other people that'll pop up later in the story) are the most popular people. But not like I'm the tv shows and movies where we're all mean and talk about people call them nerds or say their the 'lower class' or anything. We just became popular over time. So, as popularity comes to school, so does power couples.

Our first power couple is Nicole and Justin, they've been dating since 6th grade and no one could top that. Everyone looks up to them.

There's Zoey and Noel, they are the funniest and creative couple you'd ever meet. They don't care about hate, and that's what's so great about them.

Then theirs Bianca and I, ugh. We've been dating since..um, for...we've been dating. But can you keep a secret? I'm really not into her, I kind of have a crush on-

"Babe, come on we have to get to class." Bianca says.

"Yeah blondy." Charlotte said playfully hitting my arm, I smile and walk beside Charlotte as we walk to class.

"Ahem." I heard Bianca say.

"Oh yeah." I mumble turning around and grabbing her hand. I look over at Char to see her talking to Nicole, Zoey, Justin, Amber, and Zack. Jasper went to talk to the principal as he got in trouble for arguing with a teacher when they said buckets were stupid and just to hold water and utensils.

I watched as Charlotte giggled and her curls would bounce, "Babe are you listening?" Bianca asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay so-" Anyway back to what I was thinking, I looked at Charlotte's form. How her hips swayed without her even knowing, how-

"Babe!" Bianca shouted.

"What?" I ask trying to stay calm as she kept interrupting my Charlotte focus.

"We're here." She says making me look at the door.

"Oh, we'll see you later." I say kissing her cheek quickly and running up to the rest of the group.

"Love you!" She shouts. I just keep walking and play it off as if she's not talking.

Hope you guys like then prologue, I really tried so please give me feedback. Oh and here's the cast of the people you DON'T know::

Connor: Dylan Sprouse

Zoey: Brec

Nicole: Zendaya Coleman

Amber: Leigh-Anne Pinnock

Justin: Zayn Malik (Sorry but one of my Zendaya ships is Zayndaya so don't judge)

Zack: Harry Styles

Victoria and Micheal Bolten: Chrissy Teigen and John Legend ( I know the skin color is off but they are just such a great couple and will fit into the roll well.)

Noel: Coy Stewart

Malorie: Keke Palmer

The cast will be posted each chapter (without the extra info).

Byeeeee.