Harry and Paige

Harry's POV

I ran after my three year old son, Noah in our backyard while my five year old daughter, Jocelyn chased me. I grabbed Noah and barely missed Jocelyn's fingers.

"Okay you three time for dinner." Paige yelled rubbing her pregnant eight month belly. We were having another girl and naming her Kennedy Layla Styles.

"Do we have too?" Jocelyn asked.

"I'm afraid so Joce but if you finish all your dinner maybe your mother will let us play outside for a little longer." I said. Jocelyn smiled and ran inside the house. I put Noah down and he followed her inside. I sighed and smiled remembering how lucky I am. After begging Paige to marry me for a year she finally said yes and we have been married five and a half years now. I wasn't home that often since I am working on a movie but when I am I am totally dedicated to making my kids and my wife happy.

"Harry are you okay, you a have been staring at the house for five minutes now?" Paige said waddling towards me. I smiled and turned her around so her back was facing me then I put my arms around her.

"I am okay, I was just thinking how lucky I am to have caught and kept the attention of the woman I love." I said.

"I always thought I was the lucky one because almost every girl in the world wanted you and out of every girl in the world you picked me." She said.

"Yeah but there's only one you." I said then kissed her neck. "Let's go eat before our kids throw a fit." She nodded and I lead her into the house and into the rest of our lives.