What are Meta-Humans?

"Meta-Humans?" Caiden asked. "What the hell are Meta-Humans?" "Meta-Humans are humans are who have special powers, in which they got when the particle accelerator exploded, like the Flash." Explained Cisco. "Oh..neat! Caiden said. "So where's the Flash?" Caiden asked. "Um..well..he's put getting a meta-human." Barry said nervously. "Uh huh.." Caiden said unsure. "Well it's been lovely to meet you guys, I'm gonna go to Caitlin's apartment to rest. My medicine makes me so exhausted." Caiden said while yawning.
"Nice to meet you too Caiden." Barry said, staring at Caiden as she walked out of the room. "She can't live in Central City, it's too dangerous for her, I can't have her get hurt with the condition she's in." Said Caitlin scared. "Cait she'll be fine, I know it and you do too." Barry said with reassurance.

***********************************
Later that night

Caitlin, Barry and Cisco were still at STAR Labs when they got a meta-human alert terrorizing the city. Barry got his suit in and ran as fast as he could too stop the meta-human. It was a meta-human. It was a gorilla. It was GRODD. Barry had trouble defeating Grodd so he just let him go back to the sewers. Caiden was asleep when she heard sirens go off and fire trucks. She looked out the window to see the Flash zooming across the city. She was so ecstatic, she couldn't believe her eyes, she got a little too excited and didn't realize her lungs were beginning to fail cause she accidentally turned off her oxygen tank. She fell to the floor, without her oxygen, her lungs failing. 1 hour later Caitlin finally got home, she wanted to check up on Caiden so she went to the guest room she had in her apartment and opened the door and saw Caiden lying on the floor. Not breathing. She called 911 cause she was in panic and didn't know what to do at the moment. The Central City ambulance picked Caiden up in a gurney, put an oxygen mask on her and drove her to the Central City hospital.