run pt 2 ; jungkook

read the first part first if havent!!
--------

He held your hands while walking. "So where the hell is our car," you said while looking at him. He stops. "I don't know," he said while making an 'oh shit' face. Both of you laughed. "Let's just recap back the route we ran," you said. "I think its gonna be hard 'cause i dont remember a single shit. We just ran," he said. You giggled. "Don't worry i remembered most of it," you said. "Wow, thats my girl. Did you really have to remember?" he said while patting your head. "Of course i have to remember, its our moments together," you said while smiling. He kisses your cheeks. "Thats why i'm so in love with you," he said.

Both of walked the route you remembered. And luckily, you found the way back to the bar and to your car. As you were about to get in the car, the guys that chased you saw both of you and chased. "YOU THERE!!" one of them shouted. "Shit," both of you said in sync and ran to the car. "Hurry!" you shout to Jungkook and he had a little bit problem starting the car. As soon as he started the car, he drifted away and drove quickly. As you were far from the guys already, he slowed down. Both of you looked at each other and laughed. He took your hand and held it tightly. "God, i was so worried i'll lost you," he said. "You won't," you said while kissing his cheeks. He smiled. He put his hand on your left thigh but his eyes are focusing on the road. You smiled while rubbing his hand.

[time lapse]

He takes your hand and run you in his house. He slams you to the door and locks it. "You know you turned me on since we ran and you know you gonna get punish" he whispers to your ear. He smacks his lips onto yours while carrying your thighs. You wrap your thighs around him as his tongue is swirling in your mouth. He carries you upstairs to his bedroom and slams you to the door. You broke the kiss and looked at him. He looks at you back. You were very sure he looks hot with his chest rising up and down in his black shirt. "You like it?" he asks while smirking. He takes off his shirt, still pinning you towards the door. He carries you to his bed and slam you on his bed. He stands at the edge of his bed and takes his pants off, leaving him with only his boxers. He tops you and starts kissing you.

He takes off your shirt and bra swiftly. You didn't realised that because you were too deep in the kiss. He then goes down to your jaw then to your neck, leaving hickeys behind. You moaned. You know he's smirking. He goes down to your right breast and licks your nipple. He gropes the other breast. "N-No more te-teasing please....," you said while arching your back. "What did you say?" he said while looking at you. "N-No more...," you said while trying to control the pleasure. "What? No more what?" he teases. You tried to answer back but suddenly you felt something going in you. You moaned loud.

"Tell me if im going too fast," he said as he pushes himself deeper. You moan louder. You arched your back while holding the bed sheet. He holds you at your waist to keep you in one position and place. You hold your tears from coming out. He kisses you then going faster. You moan inbetween the kisses."Does it hurt?" he asked. You shake your head slowly. It does hurt but its the pleasure. He goes faster and as he goes deep in you, he hits the right spot. You moaned for each thrust. "You're mine, now and forever more," he said between his thrusts. You hold his head. He thrusts faster until you reached your climax. He releases his liquid in you too.

He collapsed beside you. Both of you look at each other and smile. He kisses you forehead and takes you in his arms. "Remember that you're mine forever," he said. You smile while kissing his chest. "I love you," he said while caressing your hair. "I love you too," you said while looking up to him and kissed him.

---------------------------------

so sorry for the late update of pt 2!! ive been feeling quite sick nowadays.. sooo sorry guys and thank you for the 1.1k viewsss omgggg love you guys so muchh SARANGHAE