Chapter 5

Jimin's P.O.V

(A/N SORRY FOR THE HIATUS)

Her smile.

Her eyes.

Her nose.

Her lips.

Her attitude.

Her optimistic personality.

Her 4D personality.

She's impossible to be true.

A drastic change, will come upon her.

She should stay like how she is.

She's cute.

She's adorable.

She's lovable.

There's something about her- which I'm very fond of.

I think I'm in -

Ah, shut up Park Jimin.

I walked down with Yoo Ri. Funny, I just met her, but we're somehow close.

"You don't even have one sibling?" I asked Yoo Ri as we walked down the marble stairs.

"Well, sometimes I don't even know. I always dream of this person, who I think, could be my long lost brother. Sometimes I think... I've met him before, when I was younger. Because, my dream... it's always the same." Yoo Ri explained and I furrowed my eyebrows. I became more curious about her. She seemed so, interesting.

"What's the dream about?" I asked, carefully incase she felt uncomfortable about the question. She smiled, but sighed soon

"I was always a toddler when I was in the dream. And there'll always be this other boy, a toddler too. Each time I dream of him, I get more details on this person. I started dreaming about this ever since my last birthday. My 18th birthday. Funny, I don't remember much from my childhood." She chuckled unbelievably.

That's just, a little weird. Long lost brother? There's some crazy shit going on in this house.

"Well, I guess I'll be your companion. I mean, what else can I do? I can't escape from this castle you have here. I mean, you yourself, don't know where the exit is." I shrugged and sighed.

"I'm still sorry." She scrunched her face up as she said.

"Stop saying sorry, because you're making my life better." I chuckled and ruffled her hair. She looked up at me awkwardly.

"Can I ask you something?" Yoo Ri asked like a little girl. I nodded in response and waited for her question.

"Does your heart beat really quickly when I talk to you?" Yoo Ri asked. I widened my eyes, in confusion

"N-No. Why are you asking that?" I nervously asked her and she pouted, not knowing herself.

"Because when you talk to me, my heart beats super quickly, why is that so?" She asked me. Ah, I get it. But she doesn't. What has she be doing all her life?

So, her heart races when I talk to her. Wouldn't that mean she fell for me already..? No wait, it might be because she likes Bangtan Sonyeondan. Aish what am I thinking.

"That's normal, uhm, because we're friends." I lied to her, shamelessly.

"Hm, that's cool." Yoo Ri said as she opened the door to her room.