Chapter 15- I'm fine

Those years after the battle were getting better than she expected 

You know why?

Cause Aira's life have been alot of good fortunes.One, her and Shou been together again after alot of conflicts and now apparently dating again.Shou has been doing alot of effort to win her heart again and for Aira, well she immediately was won over by Shou because he gave her cute puppies to take care. I mean who wouldn't love puppies?

Two, June finally cut the engagement off and went to america for healing her broken heart. Suprisingly, she and Aira are now good friends despite of unfortunate problems occurred to the both of them. She and Aira would sometimes facetime when they got the chance and every single day their friendship would get stronger. Aira was surprise when she found out that June found a special someone and looking forward to see her and Shou soon when she goes back here in Japan.

She,Shou and the partners participated in the Dream Idols Cup.Although the couple didn't won the competition,they congratulated the winners that were actually Rizumu and Hibiki.Aira was very proud for her beast friend.They were awarded with the diamond shining dress and the diamond shining tax.Hibiki obviously took interest in Rizumu and they started dating and eventually got married.

Wataru took awhile in courting Mion since she was playing hard to get and being stubborn as she is, she prentend to dislike him and act like what you called a 'tsundere'.Finally Mion and Wataru got together and now they in America enjoying their time with eachother.

Now,Aira is waiting.Waiting for Shou to show up because 'somehow' he wants to meet up in a basketball.I know its so obvious.

She open the door and saw the court dark except a light shining down a table with flowers and plates were set but there is no sign of him. "hello? Shou are you in there? If you are,then this joke isn't funny!" she shouted as was stepping closer to the table.

She gasped as the light went on and saw her boyfriend,wearing a tuxedo and holding a bouquet of roses.She covered her blushed face with her slim hands as Shou walk towards her. 

"Harune Aira,from the moment i saw i felt my world stopped evolving around you and took me breathless.Your smile that is brighter than the sun and your kind personality made me think about myself how i am blessed to be with you.I'm sorry if i hurt the both of us,love can be a pain be in ass,you know?" he smiled that Aira chucked along.

"My dear, i can't hold it anymore when i know i can't have you fully mine so Aira..." Her eyes widen as she saw her boyfriend kneeled down as showed as small maroon box, opening it and saw a beautiful diamond ring.

"Harune Aira, will you marry me?"

she immediately replied with a yes and hugged her boyfriend —no fiance and tears fall down through her face.She let go of the hug and look at Shou.Shou put the ring on her finger and kissed her on the lips. He pulled away and connected their foreheads together. "You're finally mine." he said. "I am, i am yours." she replied.

It was the best day of her and it is the next chapter

but she wasn't on her own but she is with someone

someone who made change her life something exciting.

                                                                                                   The End.

so yess! this is the ending for my first book and it TOOK long. I'm sorry for my long hiatus! I noticed how i write last two years and i'm sorry for the wait. If i am being honest with you, i actually forget the characters and the anime itself and idk which generation they are now on.I'm not really active in animes anymore and i am more into kpop, like nct and stray kids.

But i tried to remember and based it on my previous chapters,I guess i really grow out into 'weaboo' days.Anyways i hoped you enjoyed this reading this book as much i enjoyed writing this and i didn't regret it one bit(although i cringed a bit). I hope to see you into my other books :))))) 💕

-Sofia