Omg! It's Mikuru Natsuki!

Norah's POV:

As I finished singing Adult Mode with my friend Yukari we left the karaoke bar. Suddenly Yukari pulled my arm. " Mikuru is standing there!" She said and when is turned around I looked at the face of my favorite idol. Mikuru Natsuki.

" Omg! It's you! Can i PLEASE have your autograph?" I asked.

" Sure. But when I saw you sing my song I felt like you would be able to sing on stage. Guess what? Soundwave Academy is holding it's entrance exams over a month. Why don't you take the exam?" She asked me.

" What's Soundwave Academy?" I asked Mikuru.

" It's a new idol school. I decided to take the exam and I passed. So now i'm a Soundwave Academy idol." Mikuru said.

" You've said nothing about that on Kirakiratter!" I said.

" That's because lately my flower shop Natsuki Greening Garden has gotten lots of costumers. So I had no time to update my profile on Kirakiratter." Mikuru said.

" Yeah I was wondering... lots of fans were afraid because they tought you quitted idol hood." Yukari said.

" There's no way I would ever do that! By the way I'm gonna take you guys to Soundwave Academy now so you guys can check out the school. Wanna come?" Mikuru asked the two of us.

" Sure!" Both of us said and we hopped into the car so Mikuru could take us to this new idol school.

Mikuru's POV:

When me,Norah and Yukari arrived at Soundwave Academy I showed the two girls the building. I was having fun because I felt as if I was one of those people guiding tourists trough a country. When i finished showing them the cafeteria i showed them the dorms. We walked to my room and I shouted: "Mizuki! I'm coming in!".

The three of us walked into my room and Mizuki was checking her Aikatsu phone. " Hi Mikuru-chan! Looks like have guests." Mizuki said and she looked at Yukari and Norah.

" Who are these two?" Mizuki asked me.

" Oh i scouted these girls at a karaoke bar." I said.

" Nice to meet you two." Mizuki said. " I'm Mizuki Kanzaki." She said and then the two girls follwed her.

Yukari's POV:

" What's your name?" Mizuki asked me.

" I'm Yukari Hanazawa. Nice to meet you too." I said.

" I'm Norah Kobayashi." My friend Norah said.

After we introduced ourselves we asked Mizuki why she was here.

" I'm also a student here. Me and Mikuru are in the same class." Mizuki said.

" Oh that's cool! I wonder how the lessons at this school differ from those at Dream Academy and Starlight Academy." I said.

" The difference lies in the amount of courses you can take. Here they have the Idol Course,Model Course,Producer Course,Designer Course,Acting Course and the Presenting Course." Mizuki said.

" That's alot of things to do!" Norah said.

" Since over a month this school is holding it's entrance exams we can coach you guys." Mikuru said and we both agreed.

" Norah-chan let's both do our best!" I said.

"Soundwave Academy here we come!"
We both shouted and so our Aikatsu began..