Chapter 2: ❄Takeshi❄

Takeshi looked at his side where the female voice went. Sakura fell in love in his eyes. Sakura's mouth became nervous and she accidentally said "Do you have a girlfriend?!". Takeshi got confused about her question. Sakura felt embarrassed and walk away.

The Next Day....

Sakura went to the park to meet the boy but then her horror has come...
Takeshi has relationship with a girl name Suki. Above Sakura's jealousy, it became brutal.

Sakura tortured herself by Suki's kisses on Takeshi.
She even say "WHY. WHY. WHY. WHY". But her idea got even brutal, her idea is to sneak in to Suki's house and kill her. Sakura sent an unknown letter to her lover "Soon...we will be together, FOREVER. But my question is do you love me?". Takeshi was scared but he thinks it's a prank. So he threw away the paper. Sakura has revenge for him if he break up with her.

Meanwhile at Suki's house...

Suki makes a cake for her lover, Takeshi. She always talks about wedding and having kids to herself. When Suki was cleaning the table, she heard a knock. She thought that would be Takeshi but there's no one infront the door. She was in fear. Sakura was in Suki's house teleporting everywhere behind Suki's back.

Sakura asked Suki in a demonic voice.

"YOU..WILL..PAY...FOR...THIS... TIME"

Sakura pushed Suki to the ground then get her chainsaw.

She cuts Suki's arms, legs and head.