𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

You Live And You Learn ; You weren't made to please people . You're not going to make everyone happy . You are going to experience, and face obstacles that are hard/challenging. Forcing you— teaching you things that you are not to found of but can look back on once you overcome them and say "I did that."

KNOW YOUR WORTH .

Complete the task of 'Loving Yourself' before you decided to get too comfortable with others . Not truly knowing who you are as a person . Not being confident in your SKIN . Can affect how people portray you . It's okay to have settle conversations with yourself . It's all apart of the process . Let no one break you down to your lowest , because you know who YOU are.

Build , and be better . DO BETTER . You are better . Self sufficiency , is the key to being loved not by anyone else— just love you . Because self hate is a form of manipulation . Don't block your blessings , remain stable and confident . Then love like  you love yourself . Don't self sabotage .

Be Patient.

this moment, right here, right now.

AFFIRMATION

Mentally . Physically . Hygienically . therapeutically .

" I am more than what people see " — in words never judge a book by its cover . " I am confident and comfortable, and content with who I am " — confirmation , reinsure the mind of exactly who you are . " I am successful , headstrong , loving . " — traits to continue reinsure the mind " I am a millionaire , and i am surrounded by achievers and only stand by those who guide me toward the next level . " — speaking it into existence " I live my life with no regrets . "

SHOW THEM YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT THEY SEE ON THE OUSTIDE

Do The Impossible...

All Rights Reserved
Emaijay Corps ©