First Day Of School

We drove to school singing BTS- Save me. " We are here." Jaehyun oppa said. We picked up our backpacks and opened the door. We all got out of the car and stood together. Everybody looked us. 'who are they.' some said. ' look its Hyun woo and yuri.' others said. We went to our classes. First we dropped the maknae's off in their class. " Jun young listen to your teachers. I am just down the hall. Minhyuk you too. Actually Su min and hyo jin hit them if they misbehave for me." I said. " What?!" the boys said. " Okay Eonnie." they said laughing. The rest of us went to our class, " luckily we have the same class." I said. We walked in and only saw the teacher and a few students. There was only 16 seats. " Hello you guys most be the new students. The others will be here shortly." She said. Shortly after students came in the door. " wow new student and there are girls." A guy said. Mostly guys came in. " sit down so they can introduce themselves." The teacher said. " go ahead." We looked at each other and started with me and ending with seojun. " Its nice to meet you." We said. " you guys can take your seats. i sat in between these guys named joon and kangwoo. 

" hello. I am Joon. Do you have a boyfriend?" joon asked. I looked at hanbyul but he just looked away. "umm well, its complicated." i said. Hanbyul has been distant from me every since kihyun came that night. " that's a shame. Joon doesn't she look like your hyung's ex?" Kangwoo said. " No she doesn't. Are you famous or something, because alot of people have been talking about some famous people coming to our school." he said. " Well not really but we all are models and ulzzangs." I said. " ah really." Kangwoo said. " Okay that's enough lets get started your math teacher is coming." Our homeroom teacher said and the math teacher came in. 

It was Lunch time, we sat together but Hanbyul didn't sit by me. " Is hanbyul mad at you? doesn't he usually sit next to you?" Yuri asked. " Yeah. I don't know, i will talk to him later." I said. Lunch ended and we had one more class, now its P.E. 

Everybody's uniform: 

" we are running outside

" we are running outside." The gym teacher said. We walked outside, I started running with yuri. "where's hyunwoo?" I asked. " he is running with hanbyul and seojun. Look they are right there. You should talk to him." Yuri said. We ran to catch up with them. " Hey." Seojun and hyunwoo said as yuri was pushing them away from me and hanbyul. " hi hanbyul." I said but he stayed quiet. " Are you mad?" I asked, just then a bee buzzed in my ear. Me, scared of insects, started to squirm around. " Ow." Hanbyul said and fall to the ground. " Why did you hit me?" He yelled and held his private parts. I couldn't think of anything and just ran. " Get back here. Just wait until i catch you!!" He yelled. I saw yuri, " Stop him." I said while running away from hanbyul, who was chasing me. Seojun and hanwoo grabbed him and me and yuri ran inside the girls locker room. " What happened?!" Yuri said trying to catch her breath. " I accidentally Hit hanbyul in his...." I trailed. Yuri said laughing. " he is going to kill me." I said. " I will protect you." She said and pulled me up. We got rechanged and went to class early. I heard yelling in the hall. " There she is. you didn't even say sorry." Hanbyul said. He walked up to me and pinched my cheeks, " say sorry." He said. I made a pouty face, " sorry." I said. " you are buying me lunch tomorrow." he said and stopped pinching my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks. Seojun, yuri, and hyunwoo laughed. 

School ended and we went back home. " Lets go shopping." yuri said as we finished our homework. " Sure." I said. we got redressed. 

My outfit: 

yuri's: 

We went shopping and we saw hanbyul, seojun, and hyunwoo

We went shopping and we saw hanbyul, seojun, and hyunwoo. " Lets just shop together." I said. Hanbyul smiled but it quickly went away. i turned around to see what he was staring at, It was kihyun again. "Oh no." i said.