quest

"son, i have to tell you something," mr. dinkleberg gently said, trying not to provoke him.
"oh my god LEAVE ME ALONE DAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!" naruto sasque dinkleberg yelled back.
"son please you don't have to yell at me i'm standing 2 feet away from you" mr dinkleberg said sadly.
"ugh FINE what do you want" sasque said angstily
"i have to tell you something..." mr dinkleberg paused, as if gathering the courage to say what came next. "naruto sasque dinkleberg, you're adopted."
"WHAT?" sasque gasped.
"your last name isn't really dinkleberg, it's shadowkiller," he explained. "and you have a twin brother you were separated from. it's time for you to go on a quest to find him and reclaim your lost memories."
"what lost memories" sasque asked.
"oh um nothing" mr dinkleberg quickly said.
"so what is my brother's name??" sasque inquired.
"well, i don't really remember. patrick? pedro?" mr dinkleberg rubbed his manicured, baby-smooth chin. "oh, right. i think he was called peter."
"so all i have is his first name?? what the heck dad!!" sasque angrily demanded.
"sorry son," mr dinkleberg said sadly. "but i have faith in you. good luck!!"
"bye loser" sasque stepped out of the house.
"i love you, son," mr dinkleberg called after him.
sasque didn't respond.