1.

@xx.captainswan.xx on IG: "Emma and Killian are engaged and Emma is pregnant with twins but one of them dies and how that affects their marriage and what happens"

Well my dear, here we go.

She had never thought she'd ever get pregnant again.

The day she found out she was going to be a mother again, she was terrified.

Every single bad scenario went through her mind, the idea of keeping the child or aborting, the idea of giving it away again or hide her pregnancy, everything.

But then, she remembered Killian, and suddenly, she wasn't worried anymore.

The first weeks of her pregnancy were all about telling everyone the news.

Emma considered that as the hardest part.

On her first pregnancy, she had no one, which meant she didn't have the task of sharing the news.
But that had changed.

She went through the morning nausea thing all over again, making Killian more worried than he should be but she couldn't blame him because she knew that even though she had already been through all this and knew this was normal, he didn't.

She died when she realized she couldn't drink coffee, so he made sure to give her a hot cocoa every morning until she just got sick of it.

There was even one night that he came home with flyers of pregnancy tips, or when he'd pass by the drugstore and bought her creams for the stretch marks that had appeared on her belly-

Well that was new.

She didn't remember her baby bump being this big on her first pregnancy.

At the station, on her lunch breaks, she'd google about it, learning that it could be a sign of twin pregnancy. On the other hand, it could mean that she had conceived earlier than she calculated, meaning she was slightly out with her dates.
She also found out that baby bumps are bigger if one's had a baby before because the uterus and tummy muscles will have been stretched by the first pregnancy.

The last one had to be the explanation, she thought.

And that explained her shocking face when she found out on her 10 weeks dating scan that she was having twins.

She was having twins.

Double the worries, double the fear, double the pain.

The next month was about motivation. Twins could bring double joy right? They started the babies' nursery.

They still hadn't thought on names, so they decided to just name them when they saw them.
Or maybe that was just a way to delay the headache.

Her sixth month was all about boredom.

No one let her do anything. She was all day at home, tired but couldn't sleep, hungry but sick of everything.
Killian would arrive home with Henry around dinner time, all talkative and funny.

She'd get annoyed by that, because everyone had something to do, everyone was okay, but her. She was alone at home in pain and with nothing to do.

She'd easily get emotional when Henry said things like "mom, stop devouring every scrap of food in this house".

She'd cry from anger and lay her head on Killian's shoulder as his arms enveloped her.

"What happened this time?" Henry mouthed behind her.

"Hormones." Killian would mouth back with a warming smile.

Until one normal day, she woke up to take a shower and she felt a sharp pain on her abdominal, with something really warm running down her legs. Blood.

She got out of the shower, quickly grabbing a towel and supporting herself on the sink to handle the pain.

This was normal happening right?

She went to pick her phone to call someone but then remembered it was on the bedroom.

She was sitting on the bed with her hand against her bump and only a towel around her by the time Killian arrived with Mary Margaret.

"Emma!" he knelt down right when he saw her. "She's burning up."

"I- oh God."

"Calm down, sweetheart. Come on, let's take her to the hospital." Her mother said before caressing her hair and pulling her up on their shoulders.

---

"Hey. How are you feeling?"

She took a deep breath, her eyes still getting used to the lights. "Are they okay?"

"We... We lost one of them."

He decided that saying it already would be the best.

She looked at him, her mouth opening like she wanted to say something but nothing came out.

"Hey, don't do that." he said, his voice, unlike hers, strong and angry. "This wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself."

"Oh you really think I think this was my fault?! You were the ones who told me to stay at home doing nothing! Alone! I was alone when I started bleeding! I was alone when I felt it! Maybe she'd still be alive if it weren't for you and your stubbornly over protection!" she then broke down, her hands coming to hide her face with sobs. "I just- we're doing this all wrong- we're gonna lose the other baby-"

"Hey, no, no we're not. Come here." He pulled her into his arms, a tear rolling down his face without her seeing because he had had countless dreams and imagined her taking care of their two children and Henry, or sailing with them, even just a mundane afternoon at Granny's, and now all that was gone. "We didn't lose everything today, Swan. We still have this little princess-"

"We don't know if she's a girl." she cried, tears rolling down her face but a smile spreading on her face.

"I know she's a girl. And she's our little survivor, just like her beautiful mother and devilishly handsome father."

She smiled at him, he actually could make her smile in that moment.
She loved him, every part of him.
And this would be their future together. They, Henry and their little princess.

Thoughts?